Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »Trouble getting feed into TradingSolutions
Author Topic: Trouble getting feed into TradingSolutions (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

GennaT
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 09:59 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
I am having trouble with getting data into TradingSolutions build 70906 (the latest). I am using Vista and IQFeed Client 4.2.1.4. The Client seems to work fine, it passes all the tests, however, TS does not get the data. I can see data from other feeds (Interactive Brokers, Prophet), so I suspect the problem lies somewhere between TS and IQFeed. On one of the old posts I saw someone complained about a similar problem, saying that the old version of the Client worked well, but not the new one. However, it was back in 2004.

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 01:54 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hi Genna,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. We have checked your logins at this end and everything looks normal & ready to go. Trading Solutions web site says they are Vista compatible. I would check with TS support to see if maybe there is something in the set up that needs to be changed to get it working. We can see no reason for it to not be working at this end.

If you like there is a diagnostic for the IQ Feed. We can help you check it to be sure the data is avaliable. Please call the service dept at 800-397-7000 or go to www.IQFeed.net and log into the chat system.

THANKS
Stan

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

GennaT
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 02:18 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Thank you, Stan, for your reply. I did chat with Amber yesterday about it, we did diagnostic and everything seemed to be fine on your side. And I had no problems downloading historical data, so the problem seems to be in the way TS reads (or rather, not reads) your data in real time. But to be on the safe side, is it posible to try everything with an older version of IQ Client? Perhaps TS would interface with it better. If "yes", where can I download it? Thanks again.

TradingSolutions Support
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 09:14 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hello GennaT,

I had noticed your support inquiry over here, but have had no such correspondences to our support department concerning IQFeed not working with TradingSolutions. We tested it out internally and found no problems importing historical data or streaming data real-time.

I tried to locate your account based on your user name, but did not find any records of users by the first or last name of "Genna". If you are still experiencing issues, please contact us at support@tradingsolutions.com with your license information and we will be happy to investigate further.

Steve Thompson
Technical Support Engineer
support@tradingsolutions.com
www.nd.com

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 8:39 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003