Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
Home  Search  Register  Login  Blogs Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Product Support »General Product Announcements »Join us Live at the CME or Online for "Commodities in Focus" 9/9/09
Author Topic: Join us Live at the CME or Online for "Commodities in Focus" 9/9/09 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Sep 3, 2009 07:46 AM          Msg. 1 of 1
Register early as space is limited. Please visit http://www.dtn.com/emailers/trading/2k9/CME_seminar_090909/ for more information and to register.

Wednesday September 9, 2009
2:00 p.m. Central Time
Attend Online or In-Person
Free Cocktail reception immediately following presentations

The September 11 USDA Agricultural Supply and Demand Report will be a critical factor for prices in the near term. In anticipation of this report, join CME Group and DTN in a live online discussion on trading methods, acreage expectations and current commodity market outlooks.
What you will learn:

What to Expect from the Fall Commodities Markets
Perspectives on Expected Acreage
Supply and Demand Factors
Forecasting USDA Reports More Accurately
Operating in the Global Futures and Equities Markets
Ideas on Managing Risk and Opportunity

Speakers include:
Darin Newsom, Senior Analyst, Telvent DTN
Dr. Nicholas Kouchoukos, Vice President, Resource Intelligence, Lanworth
Tom Busby, Founder, DTI

141 W. Jackson
Chicago, IL 60604

Register early as space is limited. Please visit http://www.dtn.com/emailers/trading/2k9/CME_seminar_090909/ for more information and to register.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

Time: Mon March 25, 2019 10:02 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003