Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Tick data down for @ES# for the past 3 hours
Author Topic: Tick data down for @ES# for the past 3 hours (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Grotaiche
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 03:49 AM          Msg. 1 of 8
Hello,

I use DTN IQFeed mainly for tick data with MarketDelta's charting software. When I turned it up 10 minutes ago, I filled back the data up to yesterday but there are no data past 6:40 AM CET (1:40 AM EST) today. Redownloading the data doesn't seem to fix anything.

Any news on when this will be back up ? Also, will it be possible to get the missing data ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

UPDATE 9:48 AM CET : the feed seems to be back since 9:45. However, data from 6:40 and 9:45 are not available.
Edited by Grotaiche on Mar 24, 2010 at 03:55 AM

DTN Todd
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 07:28 AM          Msg. 2 of 8
We are currently researching the possibilty of reloading the missing data and will let you know

Grotaiche
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 07:53 AM          Msg. 3 of 8
Thank you Todd !
Hopefully this will happen quickly, as my indicators are slightly messed up (moving averages, VWAP).

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 10:45 AM          Msg. 4 of 8
Price bars are the now, but no volume...

Grotaiche
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 11:28 AM          Msg. 5 of 8
Yeah, noticed that too, volume and bid/ask data really matter to me.

Thanks anyway !

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 01:00 PM          Msg. 6 of 8
Due to a quirk in the system, we weren't able to correct anything but price data while the contract was trading. We will correct this today during the timeframe that @ES stops trading.

Grotaiche
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 01:24 PM          Msg. 7 of 8
OK, thanks for the info !

Grotaiche
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 24, 2010 03:41 PM          Msg. 8 of 8
Got the data alright, thanks !

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 8:15 PM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003