Below, you will find details regarding price and service changes to DTN.IQ/IQFeed, effective January 1, 2013.
IQFeed basic service will increase by $3/month
DTN.IQ basic service will increase by $5/month
We have also received notice from a few exchanges regarding fee changes for 2013. Nasdaq will begin charging separate fees for access to Nasdaq Mutual Fund data. Effective January 1, 2013, there will be a new fee of $5 per user for this data. If you wish to continue receiving Nasdaq Mutual Funds, please contact customer support prior to January 1, in order to add this new service to your account. If we do not hear from you, Nasdaq Mutual Fund data will be removed from your account on January 1. For complete exchange fee pricing, please visit the fees page on our website.
Throughout 2012, the entire DTN.IQ/IQFeed team has been working hard to improve your services. Here is a brief summary of some of the additions and enhancements we have made to ensure that you are receiving the absolute best market data available:
- New chartable and elementized CFTC Commitment of Traders and USDA data
- New direct exchange connectivity
- Improved DDE and faster response times for historical data
- New S&P 100 and $ Volume Net market stats, updating once per second
- We now include our own streaming news application with IQFeed
- Expanded to 24 hours/day, five days/week customer support via email and forums (in addition to 800# support from 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m. ET)
- New (n)tick and (n)volume interval historical data
- Intraday one-minute interval data is available going back nearly seven years on the Emini
- Expanded brokerage support of the CME exchange fee waiver program, as well as the addition of compatibility with new third-party software applications
Our developers are diligently working on IQFeed version 5, which is the direct result of your feedback throughout the year. We anticipate an early 2013 release that will bring milli-second precision, live and historical trade condition reporting, and increased tick data availability.
We truly appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve your market data needs. Be sure to follow @DTN_IQFeed on Twitter to be among the first to receive information about upcoming service enhancements.
If you would like to prepay your service for a year to receive up to a 20 percent discount, please contact DTN Billing at: 1.800.837.0708 by Friday, December 28, 2012.