Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTNIQ Client Software Wish List »charting component of DTN.IQ
Author Topic: charting component of DTN.IQ (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

edo309
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 20, 2005 10:20 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
I'm a user of DTN.IQ and i've notice that i don't have a lot of choice in terms of the type of technical indicators in the charting component of DTN.IQ (eg. Parabolic SAR, Market Profile, Pivot, etc...). So now i'm using a third party charting program to gain access to these technical indicators that i would like to use using your charting component in DTN.IQ.

So i'm wondering whether the upgrade to the charting component of DTN.IQ which you mention in your earlier reply to Linda Lagana include these and more indicators.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 21, 2005 10:17 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
We do plan as part of a chart upgrade to include more of the popular chart studies. In the mean time, you have the best package available! We created IQFeed so you are able to get a very fast, highly reliable datafeed while using the client software that best fits your need.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 1:59 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003