Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: renardblanc
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 14, 2006 08:52 AM
Interests:
Email: renardblanc0@yahoo.fr
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
renardblanc has contributed to 20 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.09%) in 7,162 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Volatility Futures Jul 14, 2006 08:52 AM (Total replies: 1)

Could you offer data on CBOE (CFE) volatility and variance futures ?
( on what exchange would they be (CBOT, CBOT E-mini...?)

Their own symbols are:
VXD/U6
VIX/U6
VT/U6

I could not find on your symbol lookup engine...

If you have or may have them, could you check how much history on daily and on intraday data would be available?
Thank you by advance.

Renard.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Eurex Volatility Derivatives Jul 14, 2006 08:42 AM (Total replies: 8)

Thank you for your answer

Renard

Data and Content Support » Eurex Jul 1, 2006 06:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

Unfortunately I was too optimistic.
Up to now I could not download any data, neither daily nor 1mn.

Could you check what happens ? I have Eurex active on my account.

Renard

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Eurex Volatility Derivatives Jul 1, 2006 06:05 PM (Total replies: 8)

Unfortunately I was too optimistic.
Up to now I could not download any data, neither daily nor 1mn.

Could you check what happens ? I have Eurex active on my account.

Renard

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Eurex Volatility Derivatives Jun 26, 2006 08:29 AM (Total replies: 8)

Hello Tim, Hello Jay

Tank you to the whole team

Renard

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Eurex Volatility Derivatives Jun 22, 2006 03:50 PM (Total replies: 8)

Hello Tim,

did you received the new Eurex volatility symbols?

Thanks

Renard.

Data and Content Support » Eurex Jun 19, 2006 12:31 PM (Total replies: 5)

Tim, you are great

When you connect to the symbol, could you find how much history you may provide us
on tick data?
on 1 mn data?
on day data?
Thanks,
I'll try to connect to morrow evening

Renard

Data and Content Support » Euro Dollar Future Jun 19, 2006 12:27 PM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you,
I 'll use these symbols.
how much history can I find with this CME symbol
on tick data?
on 1 mn data?
on day data?

by curiosity, I also found
@ED#
is it propoerly rolled over?
what is the diffrerence with those you advised me?

Thank you

Renard

Data and Content Support » Euro Dollar Future Jun 16, 2006 02:22 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello again,

Could you tell me the usual symbols for Future EuroDollar, for July 2006 or September 2006?

(When I try to use your symbol lookup, I getmore than 2000 answers!)

Thank you

Renard B.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Eurex Volatility Derivatives Jun 16, 2006 01:51 PM (Total replies: 8)

Hello,

I would like to download the Eurex Volatility derivatives:

VDAX-NEW® Future
VSTOXX-NEW® Future

Is it possible soon, and with what delay? ?

Thanks

Renard

Data and Content Support » Eurex Jun 16, 2006 01:50 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hello,

1) It seems that XG# is not rolled over anymore. Could you start it again?
2) I would like to download the Eurex Volatility derivatives:

VDAX-NEW® Future
VSTOXX-NEW® Future

What are the symbols ?

Thanks

Renard

Data and Content Support » still a problem with datas eurex !!! Mar 2, 2005 05:38 AM (Total replies: 3)

Since this morning in Europe, Future Dax data especially are erratic,
with spreads of several points,
succesive ticks moving by several points,
cumulative volumes going down(!)...

This already happened at end of december.

Nobody is looking at data feeds at night , in US?

There should be some form of control for major exchanges in the world.

R.B.

Data and Content Support » What exchange to use for Indices? Feb 4, 2005 04:51 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you for your answer

I suggest you put this information at the top of relevant lists and in the 'exchange' column for relevant symbols,
instead of INDICIES/STATS.

Thanks again

Renard

Data and Content Support » What exchange to use for Indices? Feb 3, 2005 03:34 PM (Total replies: 3)

I am using TS200Ki and Hyperserver-Hypertools. TS2000 (and other programs) need to know the exchange for each symbol declared.

How to declare the exchanges in the following example:
NDX.X
SPX.XO
CAC.X
NASTRIN.Z specific problem of DTN calculated index
Should it be CBOE, ENID (for Paris CAC), or
INDICIES/STATS ?
Note that INDICIES/STAT cannot be created in TS2000 nor in Hyperserver because of the / and of the excess number of characters.

A solution?

Thank by advance,

Renard.

Data and Content Support » EUREX PROBLEMS: Backfills, Tick volumes Jan 4, 2005 11:40 AM (Total replies: 1)

With 2 or friends in Paris , we have similar problems:

1) since Dec 28, when we try to download previous day Tick data we obtain data only from 13:00 until close of day (no tick data from 9:00 to 13:00).
1 mn data are correctly downloaded from 9:00 to close.

2) No data for SMI(SWH5) and DAX (XGH5) on Dec 21 (from 09:00 to 09:16 local time) and onDec 27 (09:00-16:27) .
Could you find why?

Will it be possible to get backfills within a few days ?

Thanks

Renard B.

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Permanent Continuous Future Contract Sep 21, 2004 06:32 AM (Total replies: 41)

C'est Grand!
Merci

Renard Blanc

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Permanent Continuous Future Contract Sep 20, 2004 12:17 PM (Total replies: 41)

Could you consider buiding up permanent Continuous contracts for the best known futures like e mini nasdaq, e mini S&P, and also in Eurex: Eurostock 50, Dax?

Thanks

renard

Data and Content Support » How much historical Data ? Sep 20, 2004 12:57 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thank you for your answer. I'll check with them.

Last question,could you tell me if you provide continuous( or permanent ) future data feed for E-mini Nasdaq100 , S&P and /or for futures in Eurex ?

thanks again

renardblanc

Data and Content Support » S&P Adv/Dec Data Sep 15, 2004 03:03 AM (Total replies: 12)

I'll also promote it, promise.

I agree it would be a gorgeous plus

WhiteFox

Data and Content Support » How much historical Data ? Sep 15, 2004 02:44 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hello!

Using Hyperserver for the Eurex futures (XGU4,EXU4, SWU4, BDU4 ),

I can't download more than :

4 working days or 6 calendar days (sept 9 to sept 14 included) of Tick history
10 working days or 14 calendar days of 1 minute history

Is it a limitation you have on the Eurex or a limitation of Hyperserver ?

Thanks

WhiteFox

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 2:38 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003