Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: skuvv
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 12, 2015 07:33 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
skuvv has contributed to 9 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.04%) in 4,591 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

log here

My latest crash log, maybe it help you.

I agree with similar situation with IQConnect crashes.
I sent request to support with crash logs several times, but they ignored me.
PS my crashes occurred when connection to server was disconnected and reconnect was in progress.

IQFeed Developer Support » Exchange question Jan 5, 2015 09:49 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello.
I want to retrieve Exchange name instead ListedMarket name, but can not find optimal way to do this.
Eg I subscribe @BPZ15 and receive Fundamental Data Message with ListedMarket=110 which equals CME_GBX.
But I only need exchange = CME, like on Symbol Lookup webpage.
Of Course, I can download mktsymbols_v2.zip, find symbol there and get Exchange name, but it huge overload.
PS your api symbol lookup not helps too.

IQFeed Developer Support » Socket Connection Feb 8, 2012 06:08 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hello.
Can you explain how to Disconnect/Dispose active socket safely?
Currently when I do new socket(after closing old) and new AsyncCallback this cause error on AsyncCallback:
"The IAsyncResult object was not returned from the corresponding asynchronous method on this class."

Data and Content Support » Unknown Server Error Nov 12, 2011 05:19 AM (Total replies: 3)

Thanks for reply, I will try to do request again

Data and Content Support » Unknown Server Error Nov 11, 2011 06:49 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello.
I try to download some tick data but error occured "Unknown Server Error".
What it is mean and how to solve this problem?

IQFeed Developer Support » Error on c# example Oct 16, 2011 05:31 AM (Total replies: 2)

Yes, I change "any cpu" to x86 and it now work correct.
thanks for support

IQFeed Developer Support » Error on c# example Oct 13, 2011 05:05 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello
I installed last version api developer package and I try to launch c# example but got error - "Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)) "
for this {AxIQFEEDYLib.AxIQFeedY} System.Windows.Forms.AxHost {AxIQFEEDYLib.AxIQFeedY}.
IQlink work good and Diagnostic passed.
PS I use win7x64

Time: Tue May 7, 2024 11:15 AM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003