Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: jake123
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 23, 2012 11:53 AM
Interests:
Email: jake_flax@hotmail.co.uk
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
jake123 has contributed to 2 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 4,296 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Matlab Jul 23, 2012 11:53 AM (Total replies: 11)

willpost, do u have any code for this? I can't wait anymor. I contacted my account manager at mathworks plus IQfeeds and they keep saying with new release. I'm getting impatient. there are matlab codes around for free (like socket listeners.m files) but they are for IB API

IQFeed Developer Support » Matlab, C++, Mex Jul 23, 2012 11:50 AM (Total replies: 1)

I just want IQfeeds to stream to into MAtlab using the Datafeed toolbox. I'm still waiting for them - its supposed to be released soon according to mathworks and IQFeeds. Im getting impatient

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 4:36 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003