Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: dentist007
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 4, 2006 02:19 PM
Interests: tennis.soccer
Email: dentist007@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
dentist007 has contributed to 40 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.19%) in 7,071 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Apr 4, 2006 02:19 PM (Total replies: 22)

the daily range still is not right as far as i can see.i am using point and figure charts on qt which only rcord either the high or the low
compare the candlestick charts with the charts on netdania/daily.the bar range does not seem to be even close as what is on the daily at netdania.i realise this is a different quote source.but in spot fx the quotes are usually onl 1-2 pips away from each other.
trye the daily candlesticks on bgbpusd and compare it with gbpusd on netdania.com

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Apr 4, 2006 12:00 PM (Total replies: 22)

jay
looking at the historical charts on quotetracker.say bgbpusd.the range is still wrong.perhaps iq could buy in some historical data from a reputable source and use that for historical charting on qt.also the back fill period only goes back 3 years.we really need more.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » LIFFE DATA Mar 21, 2006 02:51 PM (Total replies: 6)

thanks jay.i will retry

IQFeed Developer Support » LIFFE DATA Mar 21, 2006 01:22 PM (Total replies: 6)

forgot to mention lym6 still not working

IQFeed Developer Support » LIFFE DATA Mar 21, 2006 12:29 PM (Total replies: 6)

bad data yesterday on lfm6.ftse100 future.i cannot seem to eliminate it on quotetracker.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 18, 2006 03:01 PM (Total replies: 22)

the data on bnzdusd .teurjpy and bgbpjpy has not beeen cleaned up.it is a real pain deleting the data on these hstorical charts.the other majors seem ok.thanks

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » speed of backfill Mar 17, 2006 04:18 AM (Total replies: 12)

yep.it can be really slow sometimes.jay,please look into this urgently.thanks

Data and Content Support » forex data feed from citibank.please Mar 8, 2006 02:16 AM (Total replies: 5)

what a shame.will you be asking them again in the future?

IQFeed Developer Support » nikkei225 index Mar 8, 2006 02:15 AM (Total replies: 0)

is this index supported by iq?if not are there any futures that trade during the tokyo session that are supported by iq.when the uk market opens we need to see quickly how the far east markets performed during the previous session.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 8, 2006 02:13 AM (Total replies: 22)

gaps are my expression for range issues.you can double check the data with netdania for all the major crosses.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » LIFFE DATA Mar 8, 2006 02:12 AM (Total replies: 6)

ly root symbol does not work for intraday charts in qt.i tried lyh6 and lym6.any chance of other instrument data from liffe?

Data and Content Support » forex data feed from citibank.please Mar 7, 2006 04:00 PM (Total replies: 5)

is there any chance of this.they are the leaders in spot fx

IQFeed Developer Support » LIFFE DATA Mar 7, 2006 03:58 PM (Total replies: 6)

jay.you said previously that you were going to put more stuff on from liffe.you can trade stock options on london and paris stocks,index futures and options etc.will these be put on,aswell as the ftse 250 futuure?

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 7, 2006 03:51 PM (Total replies: 22)

i have sent the chart.however, you can check out the data with another charting program at www.netdania.com.you will see there are big differences.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 7, 2006 12:22 PM (Total replies: 22)

i will email a chart in a couple of hours.just about to go and have supper.it is 6 pm in london.i will email it to support@iqfeed.net

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 6, 2006 04:21 PM (Total replies: 22)

jay..gaps are on the daily charts for barclays and tullet fx symbols.dating from 15/01/06 to today.symbols are bgbpusd,beurusd etc etc.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Mar 4, 2006 02:22 PM (Total replies: 22)

a lot of gaps appearing on the historical spot fx charts on quotetracker.according to jerry medved,the problem is wth iq and not quotetracker.will it be fixed soon.thanks.also any update on adding the ftse 250 future from liffe

Forum Suggestions » updating credit card details Feb 14, 2006 01:32 AM (Total replies: 3)

jay.the link does not work.lets have the delayed data.that is ok

Forum Suggestions » updating credit card details Feb 8, 2006 02:25 PM (Total replies: 3)

kevin/jay.please could you put on a secure part of youre website so that clients can update their details securely.i do not fancy the idea of sending my credit card details by email.
also whilst i am on this board.data for bgbpjpy needs to be cleaned up.also liffe have a ftse 250 index futures contract,can we get data for this.thanks

IQFeed Developer Support » quoteracker.new historical charts Dec 1, 2005 01:44 PM (Total replies: 22)

jay.thanks.looks like you have cleaned up the data.i think you might have missed bgbpjpy?
also what are the symbols for 5 year bill and 2 year bill.are ther futures for these? if so what are the symbols?
thanks again

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 12:51 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003