Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Sancho
About Contact
Last Post: May 23, 2018 04:52 PM
Interests: computers, travel, archiology, money
Email: bosco@avvanta.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Sancho has contributed to 5 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 2,622 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Not receiving any data from any iqconnect port May 23, 2018 04:52 PM (Total replies: 1)

Last week my system for downloading tick & EOD data went a little nuts. My code tries to sense if iqconnect has gone brain dead when I attempt to download a small sample of EOD data. If it fails, it attempts to restart iqconnect every 10 minutes. Last week, it got into a restart cycle and never left it. I realized I may have transgressed a little and I've changed my ways. I have rewritten my iqconnect restart application in a different way. So maybe my new approach will be a little less unkind.

However, currently, I'm unable to get any response. I can attach and request, however, nothing gets downloaded. Iqconnect is up, the admin port [9300] is sending heart beat data just fine. But that's all that is happening. All other applications for downloading tick bin or EOD data attach to iqconnect, appears to send their request but nothing returns. The code I had written to download ticker, ticker symbol, news & ticker bin data have all worked fine since the first of the year, until last week

I'm guessing that if someone ends up being a nuisance you cut him off. If that's the case with me please re-enable me or at least let me know what you think is happening. . Let me know whats up.

Thanks

Data Questions » Not receiving NASDAQ historical EOD data Jan 17, 2018 12:27 PM (Total replies: 1)

I presume the iqfeed server filters a user's account for whatever markets they are subscribed to, however, I think I'm a subscriber to NASDAQ (listed market #5). My question are as follows:

1. is the listed market #5 (aka NASDAQ) defunct or not?
2. if I'm not subscribed to that market, who do I contact to find out and get it rectified?

It appears everything else, (i.e., other listed markets) download just fine. Even some stuff I didn't even know I subscribed too.

Your advise is appreciated...

Thanks!

IQFeed Developer Support » splits, renames, buyouts etc Nov 20, 2017 11:40 AM (Total replies: 1)

All,
Question? Are stock splits and their changed amounts, stock renames (new stock ticker) & stock buyouts provided carried in the DTN iqfeed news service? Or do I have to look for that information elsewhere...
Sancho

IQFeed Developer Support » mfc110.dll fix Feb 20, 2017 10:32 AM (Total replies: 1)

It appears that older versions of iqconnect didn't employ the mfc110,dll and the current version does. The fix is to get a valid copy of mfc110,dll from "Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 "redistributable runtime" then copy that over to wine-root/drive_c/Program\ Files/DTN/IQFeed/ on your Linux box. Viola! Its operational...

This post is only for those who don't view this as obvious or mundane...

enjoy...

When I attempt to run iqconnect.exe (i.e., iqfeed-client_5_2_5_0) I get the following:

~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files (x86)/DTN/IQFeed$ wine iqconnect.exe
err:module:import_dll Loading library mfc110.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\DTN\\IQFeed\\iqconnect.exe") failed (error c000007b).
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files (x86)\\DTN\\IQFeed\\iqconnect.exe" failed, status c0000135

I've downloaded 2 copies of mfc110.dll, neither of them work. Diffed them and found they are both different from each other. What I think is needed is a working copy of mfc110.dll. It appears that the wine64/wine32 debian package I install doesn't have mfc110.dll in it's system or system32 directories.

I think I need help here...

Any suggestions as to what to do? I'm a newbie with wine & iqfeed.

Thanks.

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 12:10 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003