Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: TrendFirst
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 5, 2019 12:27 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
TrendFirst has contributed to 3 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.01%) in 2,554 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » New Market Stats Please Aug 5, 2019 12:27 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hello, I would like to request the following market stats:

S&P 500 52 Week Highs
S&P 500 52 Week Lows
S&P 500 52 Week Ratio

S&P 400 Issues Advances
S&P 400 Issues Declines
S&P 400 Issues Total

S&P 600 Issues Advances
S&P 600 Issues Declines
S&P 600 Issues Total

Thanks for considering my request.

DTNIQ Client Software Wish List » Watchlist font/cell sizes Jul 19, 2018 11:28 AM (Total replies: 4)

This is an old thread, but I would second this......even with the new app update, the interface is sadly lacking.

I am running a Benq PD3200 32" 4k monitor, with scale and layout at 150%. All of my other apps work really well on this setting. ALL OF THEM, and that's lots.

But the Snapquote app? It's a mess. The fonts are so small I can't read them. Half of the characters can't be seen because they are cut off. To use the Snapquote app, I have to adjust my screen settings, view the app, then change them back.

The News app? It opens on my screen with the side bar totally minimized, cutting off the titles. Nothing shows up in the upper or lower dialog for news. Every day, I have to make multiple adjustments to see news. The alert noise is totally annoying, and I can't change it.

All of the IQFeed apps are in need of interfaces that actually work well with current versions of Windows, on a trader's screen. And have settings to adjust to suit individual traders. Sadly, none of them do.

I realize they have just gone thru a major update. But it's not good enough. Please keep working.

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » News Reader Apr 27, 2017 01:48 PM (Total replies: 0)

I just updated to the latest version of IQFeed and, in the process, lost all my filters in the News app. Again.

Any plans to update this thing? In the interest of being constructively critical, and saying this in the nicest way possible - this thing looks and acts like ancient technology from the era of mainframe terminals.

Please tell me an update is coming with a nice sleek modern interface? Failing that, let us know if there are other news readers that we can link to the IQFeed news stream.

Thanks

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 6:40 AM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003