Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: luisugaz
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 19, 2005 11:26 AM
Interests:
Email: luis_ugaz@yahoo.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
luisugaz has contributed to 8 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.04%) in 6,798 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Can you get history during the day? Sep 19, 2005 11:26 AM (Total replies: 1)

If you identify a stock late in the day and then want to get the previous trades or even the minute summary since the begining of the day.

It looks like you can use DTNHistoryLookup for this, but the question is if the data is for the prior day or if you can get it for the current day.

Luis
Edited by luisugaz on Sep 19, 2005 at 03:22 PM

This snapshot or quote API will be very useful for some of our applications as well.
How do we help this feature be moved up in your list of changes?

IQFeed Developer Support » Is there a way to only get Quotes Sep 19, 2005 10:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Jay,

Thanks for your response. FinWin will only work for us if it is delayed less than 5 min.

For DTN.IQ, can you send me the pricing (luis_ugaz@yahoo.com) or tell me where it is. I want to compare it with IQFeed.

Just to confirm, the API (in particular for .NET and the ActiveX control AxIQFeedY) will work regardless of the one we use (DTN.IQ or IQFeed)?

Luis

IQFeed Developer Support » Is there a way to only get Quotes Sep 16, 2005 10:58 AM (Total replies: 5)

I was planning on using your API for IQFeed (2.3 or 4.0). I'm writting a custom solution, so DTN.IQ will not work since it is really the front end (from what I can tell).

I also saw www.finwin.com, which looks like another api that provides Quotes via XML. It is called XML Feed and found it at
http://www.dtnma.com/template.cfm?urlcode=2331&navgroup=productlist&subgroup1=web&subgroup2=xml&view=1

Do you have information on pricing for that service. Maybe that is what I want.

Luis
Edited by luisugaz on Sep 16, 2005 at 04:00 PM

IQFeed Developer Support » Is there a way to only get Quotes Sep 15, 2005 05:23 PM (Total replies: 5)

How can you rapidly look at may equities an get the lastest realtime quote?
In some cases our algorithm needs to "watch" at maybe 1000 symbols, but realy needs a quote every 1 or 2 minutes.

Is there a good way of doing this?

Thanks,

Luis

IQFeed Developer Support » What is in the new 4.0 release Sep 15, 2005 05:19 PM (Total replies: 8)

Thanks Natalie. I will look at 4.0.
What is the plan to go live with it. I need to see if it fits our internal deadlines.

IQFeed Developer Support » What is in the new 4.0 release Sep 14, 2005 09:50 AM (Total replies: 8)

Is there a list of features in the 4.0 release?
I want to know if it will be worthwile code against 4.0 vs. 2.3

Luis

IQFeed Developer Support » AxIQFeedY sequence of messages Sep 14, 2005 09:49 AM (Total replies: 1)

Going through the documenation I can't find what is the sequence of messages. In ohter words, when do you get a FundamentalMessage, SummaryMessage, SystemMessage, etc.

It is would be good to see a flow of when and why you get these messages. I'm also guessing that you get all messages (you can't subscribe to a subset).

I'm looking at 2.3 with .NET, so I will be using AxIQFeedY (unless there is a better method, please advise)

Thanks,

Luis

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 6:20 AM CFBB v1.2.0 32 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003