Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Another problem!!!
Author Topic: Another problem!!! (15 messages, Page 1 of 1)

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 02:55 AM          Msg. 1 of 15
I cannot believe it. Another problem!

Some graphics do not load data of yesterday (March 17). The latest data that the charts have loaded are at March 14. Other symbols, instead, have loaded the historical data correctly. The symbols that are wrong are BLM8, EXH8, SWH8.

This is incredible! This way, I cannot work!

Regards.

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 04:02 AM          Msg. 2 of 15
Now, the charts are correct.

Thank you.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 18, 2008 08:27 AM          Msg. 3 of 15
Good morning,

Please let me know if you run across anything else.

Sarah

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 02:46 AM          Msg. 4 of 15
I do not know what is happening with DTN but it is inadmissible that each morning I have had problems with historical data.

Today, again, some data corresponding to yesterday session (18-march) have disappeared. Specifically, I am referring to EXG8, SWH8.

If you cannot offer a good service to your Europe clients, please, let me know and then I will not lose more time.

I work with wealth-lab. See the attached image as a proof.

Regards.

File Attached: proof.PNG (downloaded 1711 times)

Eugene
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 03:12 AM          Msg. 5 of 15
That's true, the EXH8 data from 03/18 is missing. Been trying it through QuoteTracker and WLD, and the entire day of 03/18 is gone. The IQFeed client is constantly being connected to the .156. server farm, so I guess .148. is unavailable at the moment?

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 07:37 AM          Msg. 6 of 15
There is no difference on the data on the .148 server.
We are currently investigating the source of this problem and will post
here with any updates.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 19, 2008 09:29 AM          Msg. 7 of 15
Same as yesterday, the problem was solved few hours later.

Anyway, I have needed 5 hours to get a reply by dtn, both by email and by the forum.

It seems clear that you do not offer a good service for European clients.

Regards.

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 02:56 AM          Msg. 8 of 15
Another day more, the historic data of yesterday is not correct in some graphics, specifically EXH8 and SWH8.

I suppose that within 5 hours, you will answer me and then the problem will be solved already, but I need that the graphics are correct when I started to work before the 3:00 ET.

This is outrageous! Now, the slogans that you have in your homepage seem to me a practical joke!

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 03:09 AM          Msg. 9 of 15
EXM8 has the same problem

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 08:11 AM          Msg. 10 of 15
Good morning Sersan,

Is it possible for you to give me some detail on the problems you are experiencing? I cannot see this first hand, as it seems to correct itself by morning here. What I will need from you is detail on what particularly is incorrect. Is data from yesterday showing bad H/L/O/C? Is it missing altogether? Is this a daily chart? 10 minute? What data point on the chart is incorrect? The more information you can give me, the better chance we have at stopping this from occurring again tonight.

I certainly understand your frustration, I would feel the same way. If you can help me out here, I can get this taken care of for you.

Thanks,

Sarah

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 11:05 AM          Msg. 11 of 15
Sarah, every day I suffer the same problem, read all messages of the post and see the images, I think are clear.

Always, the last day is missed, but some hours after, they come back. I work with intraday charts; see the images. See the Eugene message too; He is from wealth-lab team.

Anyway, I think your service is not suitable for European clients; it is inadmissible that you take a long time in reply my posts and email. I am a trader, and usually I need the solution for yesterday, not for tomorrow! I think that I do not pay by this and I suppose that European clients pay the same than the USA clients.

Regards.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 01:00 PM          Msg. 12 of 15
Sergi,

You have been very helpful, however, detailed information helps speed things along on our end here. It looks as if the problem has been isolated, and a fix is currently in testing. I will let you know when I have an ETA.

Sarah

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 20, 2008 01:10 PM          Msg. 13 of 15
Sergi,

The fix was tested earlier, and should be in place tonight. Please let me know if everything goes smoothly on your end.

Sarah

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Mar 21, 2008 07:06 AM          Msg. 14 of 15
Good morning Sergi,

How did everything go overnight? Please let me know if there are further issues.

Sarah

sersan
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 27, 2008 07:39 AM          Msg. 15 of 15
Sarah,

Two days ago, I have no problems in European opening.

Regards.

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 5:44 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003