Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »crazy?
Author Topic: crazy? (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

lbfvt
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 22, 2008 03:41 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
hiyas! :)

i'm noticing a coupla things - 1 more peculiar than the other - as of the last week or so,
and wondered ifn's it might be just a recent by-product of market-craziness, or if there's
something else to it:

1) $fvx seems to like starting around 930am (est) rather than 820am with the other bond stuff?
i'm guessing the exchange itself just needs a lil poke inna ribs ;)

2) $indu seems fine until i re-draw any given chart, than sections of data have taken off into
outer-space at random - like today i'm showing a 650pt gap upwards starting around 325pm
and staying there for the remainder of the session, eh!?

can yall verify, and offer any insite if so? ..else i might be led to believe there's more action
in the pipe than my pc can handle, and maybe it's more a function of that than a datafeed
issue - this 2nd perk, that is?

thanks for any info/assistance!
lbfvt!

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Sep 24, 2008 11:21 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Hi Lbfvt!

So sorry for the delay in response, I've been out of town and I guess people were sleeping on the job : )

It looks to me like FVX.XO has been updating correctly starting at 9:29/9:30 based upon tick data I can pull through. Our market data group has confirmed this is correct, but I will do a little digging and see what I can find out.

On the INDU, can you possibly send me a screen shot? I am unable to duplicate this, but I would like to find out why you are seeing this.

It doesn't look like there were any oddball issues while I was gone, so hopefully there is an easy fix.

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets
Edited by DTN_SarahS on Sep 24, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 12:31 PM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003