Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Gold
Author Topic: Gold (6 messages, Page 1 of 1)

raven4ns
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 6, 2008 11:34 AM          Msg. 1 of 6
Hello,
Are there any symbols relating to gold defined in other currencies i.e. gold in euro$, in YEN etc?
Thank you.

Tim

TIM
The measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down.... but how many times he gets back up.

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 07:40 AM          Msg. 2 of 6
Hi Tim,

The easiest way to find symbols, is to just use the symbol search function in the IQ. just put in gold and click Search. It should find anything with gold in it. If you have any further questions or need anything else please feel free to ask.

Thanks for using DTN
Stan S

raven4ns
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 10:17 AM          Msg. 3 of 6
Thank you Stan. I was hoping to avoid going through the nearly 7000 symbols to find what I wanted. I thought because of your familiarity with DTN you might know what they were. Thank you, anyway.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM
The measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down.... but how many times he gets back up.

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 8, 2008 10:54 AM          Msg. 4 of 6
Hi Tim,

I can look them up for you, but need to know exactly what you want. Please provide full descriptions so I can find them.

THANKS

raven4ns
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 11:42 AM          Msg. 5 of 6
Hi Stan,
Thank you for your kind offer, however, if that is the only way I can do it myself. I thought you might know them off the top of your head or know a quick and dirty way of getting them. Once again, thank you for your offer but I will do it myself.

Kind Regards,

Tim

TIM

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 9, 2008 01:55 PM          Msg. 6 of 6
Tim, you might find the symbol search on our website a bit more friendly.

http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?symbolguide=lookup&displayaction=support§ion=guide&web=iqfeed

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 4:40 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003