Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »General Product Announcements »IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CBOE AND NASDAQ INDEXES - Eff Jan 1 2014
Author Topic: IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING CBOE AND NASDAQ INDEXES - Eff Jan 1 2014 (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Dec 18, 2013 06:18 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
In addition to exchange fee increases imposed by several futures exchanges effective January 1, 2014, DTN has been informed of changes effecting the entitlement and fee structure for certain indexes as well.

CBOE Indexes
Effective JAN 1, 2014
CBOE Indexes Real time will go to $6 per user per month
CBOE Indexes Delayed will be $1 per user per month

CBOE will be charging a separate fee for access to Delayed CBOE Indexes. Previously access to these delayed indexes were included in the base DTN IQFeed service. Effective January 1, 2014 you will need to add the “Delayed CBOE Indexes” service to your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data. The monthly fee for the “Delayed CBOE Indexes” service is $1 per month. If you don’t add this exchange entitlement to your account, your DTN IQFeed service will no longer have access to this dataset. The list of Indexes on the CBOE can be found in our symbols guide. Please visit our website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Symbol Guide” One of the more popular indexes affected is the S&P 500 Index.
Please note prior to Jan 1, 2014 you must opt in for either “Realtime CBOE Indexes” or “Delayed CBOE Indexes” or your DTN IQFeed service will no longer have access to this dataset. Please visit www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account” to opt in.

NASDAQ Indexes
Effective JAN 1 2014
NASDAQ Indexes will be $5 per user per month

NASDAQ will now be charging a separate fee for access to real time NASDAQ Indexes. Previously, real time access to these indexes were included in the base DTN IQFeed service. Effective January 1, 2014 you will need to Opt in for the NASDAQ Indexes service on your DTN IQFeed subscription in order to continue receiving this data in real time. The monthly fee for the NASDAQ Indexes service is $5 per month per user. If you don’t add this exchange entitlement to your account, your DTN IQFeed service will automatically switch to providing these indexes with a 15 minute delay. The indexes that make up the new NASDAQ Index package is available on the DTN IQFeed website by visiting www.iqfeed.net and clicking on “Symbol Guide.” The more popular indexes are the NASDAQ Composite and NASDAQ 100 indexes.
Please visit the DTN IQFeed website www.iqfeed.net and click on “Manage Account” to opt in.
We thank you for your continued business.

Sincerely,
Mike Driscoll
DTN

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 5:52 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003