Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Datafeed Wish List »I need Volume Ratio
Author Topic: I need Volume Ratio (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

iDoc
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 11:50 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
Is there a symbol for Advance Decline VOLUME Ratio for NYSE and NASD? If so what are the symbols?

Thanks.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 11:59 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
Idoc
the symbols are JVNT.Z for the Nyse and JVQT.Z for the Nasdaq
They can be found on our web site http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?guide=mktindices

iDoc
-Interested User-

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 12:32 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Sorry that's not what I'm looking for.

I need Advancing VOLUME / Declining VOLUME. VOLUME RATIO. On TraderBytes this would be $NVLR for NYSE and $QVLR for NASD.

I can't find it on your list. I may just have to do the calculations if you don't have a symbol.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Oct 17, 2014 12:50 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Idoc
I am sorry, we do not have those unique calculation symbols that you are looking for.
If your software will allow a custom calculation, that may be the way to go.

again all our calculated symbols can be found on this site. http://www.iqfeed.net/symbolguide/index.cfm?guide=mktindices

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 4:32 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003