Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Trading Tips, Tricks and Ideas »Winning Trading Strategy
Author Topic: Winning Trading Strategy (1 messages, Page 1 of 1)

TBond
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 11, 2005 09:27 PM          Msg. 1 of 1
Hi,
I am a financial analyst.
Through the job experiences and the studies I elaborated a winning
trading strategy based on Gann's work.
It is a "really" profitable strategy, and I proved that sending freely
for 2 months my signals at an Italian website, with an "impressive"
profit rate.
In according to Mike I will post some signals in this week on
this website to show you how it works.
The market is the T-bond 30 yr.

An example of signal that I give is:

June 24th

Buy T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 118,19
Stop Loss @ 117,30

Sell T-bond 30 yr Sept 05 @ 117,24
Stop Loss @ 118,13

The Stop profit suggested is 16 ticks, but everybody is free to decide
when closing the trade.

A good trading to everybody

T-Bond

Time: Thu April 25, 2024 5:33 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003