DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: josephyeo
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 6, 2008 07:39 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
josephyeo has contributed to 2 posts out of 21251 total posts (0.01%) in 5,798 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN.IQ Client Software Support » calling IQFeed from a web service Nov 6, 2008 07:39 AM (Total replies: 3)

Is there is different form of licence we could get then? The web service I have in mind is for use only within an organisation and we could purchase multiple licences if required. Licences aside though, is it possible technically?

Joseph

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » calling IQFeed from a web service Nov 6, 2008 07:25 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hi,

Is it possible to use the API from a web service? ie without running a Winforms application. I have a service running as a desktop application without problem. I don't seem to be able to reference the dll in a web service though.

I am also wondering that if the RegisterClientApp function pops up the connection application then might it not be possible to do so from a web service running on IIS. The reason to use a web service is so that I can run my application without having to use a dedicated server.

If it is possible, is there any sample code for this. Do I need to use a different version of the API?

Joseph

Time: Fri September 20, 2024 6:55 PM CFBB v1.2.0 11 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003