Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Anton Prihodko
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 5, 2010 12:23 AM
Interests:
Email: anton.prihodko@alpari.ru
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Anton Prihodko has contributed to 1 posts out of 21193 total posts (0.00%) in 5,063 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
DTN.IQ Client Software Support » How to prevent disconnection IQLink Jul 5, 2010 12:23 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello I have a question
I want to collect data from IQFeed Client (I installed the latest version) via DDE
To do this, I run IQLinkLauncher, click "Start IQLink" (there is a connection to the server) then I close the window IQLinkLauncher. I see two icons: IQConnectionManager and DDE. Then I turn on my program which collects data via DDE

Everything works fine, but ... As soon as I disable the program, the connection IQFeed client to the server, too, disappears (disappearing icons IQConnectionManager and DDE). I have to re-run IQLinkLauncher, that would reconnect

The same thing happens if I'm taking data from DDE in Excel. One has only to shut down Excel, as icons IQConnectionManager and DDE disappear. Can you please tell how to make that connection would not lost even if I temporarily disable programs that take data on DDE? And yet you please tell, how do I organize automatic connections (which would not have to press the button "Start IQLink" in IQLinkLauncher?

Time: Mon May 13, 2024 2:06 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003