Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: andrewrs
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 12, 2023 12:36 PM
Interests:
Email: asewell@aspenres.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
andrewrs has contributed to 4 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 1,745 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
New IQFeed Forum » Three-Month SOFR Futures Oct 12, 2023 12:36 PM (Total replies: 0)

I think there are incorrect expire dates being sent for the new Three-Month SOFR Futures. For example, the symbol @SR3N23 which is suppose to be the July 2023 contract has an expire date of Oct 17, 2023. This seems off to me based on industry standards where the expire month letter should correspond to the expire date of the future. So, shouldn't @SR3N23 have an expire date that occurred back in July and not one in October? The same problem can be seen with several of the other contract months: @SR3Q23, @SR3U23, @SR3V23, @SR3X23, @SR3Z23, @SR3F24, @SR3G24, @SR3H24, @SR3M24, @SR3U24, @SR3Z24 just to name a few. Can someone look into this?

Data and Content Support » Daily bars for Good Friday Apr 5, 2021 03:39 PM (Total replies: 6)

Is there an update on this issue?

Data and Content Support » Daily bars for Good Friday Apr 5, 2021 10:38 AM (Total replies: 6)

@LEJ21, @LEM21, @LEV21, etc...
@CK21, @CN21, @CU21, etc...
@BOK21, @BON21, @BOQ21, etc...
@SMK21, @SMN21, @SMQ21, etc...
@GFJ21, @GFK21, @GFQ21, etc...
@HEJ21, @HEK21, @HEM21, etc...

CBOT Grains
CME Livestock

Data and Content Support » Daily bars for Good Friday Apr 5, 2021 10:16 AM (Total replies: 6)

Is there a logical reason why DTN is pushing out a daily bar for Apr 2, 2021? I only ask this because it seems DTN is the only feed showing this bar. ICE Data Services, Bloomberg, CQG, and Refinitiv are not showing a bar for this date. Not even the CME/CBOT website is showing a closing bar with Apr 2nd's date on it.

Time: Tue April 23, 2024 12:32 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003