Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"Boy, probably spent a thousand hours trying to get ******* API to work right. And now two hours to have something running with IQFeed. Hmmm, guess I was pretty stupid to fight rather than switch all this time. And have gotten more customer service from you guys already than total from them… in five years." - Comment from Jim
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: oldporkchops
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 4, 2023 04:05 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
oldporkchops has contributed to 11 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.05%) in 1,557 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data Questions » Volume and Delta for NDX (Nasdaq 100 Index) Apr 4, 2023 04:05 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks for responding, Mark.

I tried adding VI5T.Z, which plots without any issues, but I'm unable to use it with the cumulative delta that I have.

When troubleshooting using a simple Buy/Sell Volume indicator, which is supposed to plot whether each 5 second bar has dominant buy volume or dominant sell volume, that failed to plot any data too.

Perhaps you have other ideas on which other instruments might work? Thanks.

Data Questions » Volume and Delta for NDX (Nasdaq 100 Index) Apr 4, 2023 02:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response.

I actually need to volume from the actual Nasdaq 100 Index. Is there any instrument that can perhaps approximate the volume of the NDX?

In the attached screenshot, approximately 1 million to 2 million trades are placed every 1 minute.

Which instruments would allow me to use Nasdaq 100 Index volume data to plot cumulative delta on my charts?

Data Questions » Volume and Delta for NDX (Nasdaq 100 Index) Apr 4, 2023 02:00 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi there,

I'm trying to plot an instrument on my charts that has volume data for the Nasdaq 100 Index (^NDX).

Since I was told that index instruments do not have volume information, can anyone please suggest a similar instrument that allows me to obtain volume data for ^NDX?

I need volume data in order to plot a cumulative delta indicator.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Data Questions » S&P 500 VIX Mid-Term Futures Index Feb 7, 2023 12:11 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi there,

I'd like to know if this ETF is available with the core data feed? Or will I have to add on the NYSE exchange to the core charge?

https://www.spglobal.com/spdji/en/indices/strategy/sp-500-vix-mid-term-futures-index/#data

VIXM.IV.X PROSHARES VIX MID-TERM FUTURES IV NYSE INDEX

Also, what are the hours data is available and what is the refresh rate?

Thanks.

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Oct 31, 2022 11:38 AM (Total replies: 17)

Got it. Thanks. That's what I gathered based on the .XO suffix, like Gary said.

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Oct 31, 2022 10:42 AM (Total replies: 17)

Hi Gary,

Thank you for responding. I just want to confirm that the basic subscription does not include these two symbols:

- VIX1Y.XO CBOE S&P 500 1YR VOLATILITY CBOE INDEX
- VIX3M.XO CBOE S&P 500 3-MONTH VOLATILITY INDEX CBOE

I received an email with a response (that is now not on the forum) that "they are included now".

I'm accessing them via NinjaTrader.

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Oct 29, 2022 12:02 PM (Total replies: 17)

Thanks for sharing this info.

Could you please let me know if the IQ Feed base service will include the following two index data feeds?

- VIX3M.XO CBOE S&P 500 3-MONTH VOLATILITY INDEX CBOE INDEX

If not, which exchange will I need to select?

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Oct 27, 2022 11:26 PM (Total replies: 17)

- VXN.XO CBOE NASDAQ 100 VOLATILITY CBOE INDEX
- VIX3M.XO CBOE S&P 500 3-MONTH VOLATILITY CBOE INDEX
- VOLNDX.X DWS NASDAQ-100 VOLATILITY TARGET NASDAQ

Could you please let me know what the hours these feeds would be generating data?

Also, what are the refresh intervals?

Thanks.

Data and Content Support » US Treasury Yields Mar 6, 2020 12:32 AM (Total replies: 1)

Thanks for your response, Stephen.

Could you please let me know how often do the Treasury yields from CBOE update?

Also, what is the difference between:

- 10YCMRY.X 10 YEAR REAL TREASURY YIELD

and

- TNX.XO CBOE TREASURY YIELD 10 YEAR

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Jan 16, 2020 02:57 PM (Total replies: 17)

Thanks Stephen. This is really helpful to know.

Could you please direct me to a video or online tutorial on how to utilize the Real Time News feed within Ninja 8? And how to set up filters?

On a related note, how often are the US Treasury Yields refreshed? And what are the hours live data is available?

New IQFeed Forum » Forex Jan 15, 2020 09:59 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hi Jay,

Thanks for this info.

Your assistance with these questions would be gratefully appreciated.

I am interested in these two symbols:

FIQH.Z NASDAQ COMB NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK HIGHS
FIQL.Z NASDAQ COMB NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK LOWS

1) Would you know what the COMB means? Is it the abbreviation for Composite Board and so would represent the entire NASDAQ vs these other new 52 week highs which are of segments of the NASDAQ?

FISH.Z NASDAQ SM CAP NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK HIGHS
FISL.Z NASDAQ SM CAP NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK LOWS

FIKH.Z NASDAQ OTHERS NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK HIGHS
FIKL.Z NASDAQ OTHERS NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK LOWS

FIOH.Z NASDAQ 3RD MKT NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK LOWS
FIOL.Z NASDAQ 3RD MKT NEW FIFTY-TWO WEEK LOWS

2) Would you please confirm that the refresh rate on all these new 52 week high/low symbols is 6 seconds or quicker?

3) What are the hours when live data will be fed to my Ninja Trader platform? If it is only during pit hours, would there be any pre-market coverage using other symbols?

4) What are the hours of live data feed and the refresh rate for NQBUY.Z which is the NASDAQ US INSIDER SENTIMENT INDEX?

Are the 52 week highs/lows on a different exchange (subscription line item) from NQBUY?

Thanks for your assistance.

Oldporkchops
Edited by oldporkchops on Jan 15, 2020 at 10:05 PM

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 8:40 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003