Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Kyle_Springtech
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 28, 2023 01:12 PM
Interests:
Email: ksheeley3@gmail.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Kyle_Springtech has contributed to 6 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 563 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
New IQFeed Forum » QQQ Options Symbols Strike Issue Dec 28, 2023 01:12 PM (Total replies: 4)

Okay, thanks for the info.

New IQFeed Forum » QQQ Options Symbols Strike Issue Dec 28, 2023 08:15 AM (Total replies: 4)

Is there an issue with the QQQ Options Symbols?
When I do a symbol lookup with "QQQ2327L410" I get the following:
QQQ2327L410
QQQ2327L410.78
Then when I request the data for these symbols
QQQ2327L410 has no data
QQQ2327L410.78 has tons of data

The issue seems to exist on several strikes other than 410. It also only seems to be affecting expirations past 12/25/2023. The issue doesn't appear with SPY.

Did something change on your end? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Kyle

Were there any issues with connectivity on 11/20/2023 around 15:02:30 EST? My system wasn't getting any timestamp events from the API around this time. Would such an issue be logged anywhere on my side? If so, is there a way I could detect and resolve this issue without restarting the IQFeed application?

Thanks,
Kyle
Edited by Kyle_Springtech on Nov 20, 2023 at 02:42 PM

System Status Announcements » IQFeed Connection Issues? Feb 27, 2023 08:43 AM (Total replies: 1)

Were there any issues with your systems at about 03:05 02/27/2023 EST? I want to make sure it's not an issue with my system that needs to be addressed.

Thanks,
Kyle

I did not know about the update interval component. I believe that will help greatly for what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks for the help,
Kyle

So yesterday I was testing the speed of Streaming 5-second Interval Bars for the symbol "@ES#" and recorded that it took an average of about 320 milliseconds for my computer to receive the 5-second interval bar after the top of the 5-second interval. There is some variability in that amount of time after the top of the 5-second interval. The largest amount I recorded was 997 milliseconds.

I was using the StreamingBarsSocket project of the C# solution example in visual studio found here: http://www.iqfeed.net/dev/api.cfm

I was wondering where that time delay is coming from. Is that example project inefficient? Is the time delay coming from the amount of time it takes your system to compile/generate the 5-second Interval Bar? Is the market itself having to wait for certain trades to "complete"?

Any help is appreciated,
Kyle

Time: Thu April 18, 2024 10:16 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003