Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTNKaren
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 28, 2006 08:23 AM
Interests:
Email: karen.copeland@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTNKaren has contributed to 33 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.16%) in 6,926 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » LME closed due to bank holiday Aug 28, 2006 08:23 AM (Total replies: 0)

The LME is closed today due to a bank holiday.

Karen

DTN Satellite Products » Trading halted information Aug 23, 2006 01:18 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hi
Are you receiving this information on a developers feed?

Sorry for the delay in response.

Karen

Hi Nolik,

I believe the best answer I can give right now is the one Jay gave up above your post.
If you would like to talk to the Prophet X team, you can email them at mdcsupport@dtn.com, and they would be happy to assist you in what you are looking for.

Thanks
Karen

Data and Content Support » Day Session Only Aug 22, 2006 02:28 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hi

If you could email me at Karen.Copeland@dtn.com

I can send you instructions on how to set this. It is a document that I don't think I can post here on the forum.

Thanks
Karen

Data and Content Support » Day Session Only Aug 22, 2006 08:22 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello

I am going to forward this on to the Prophet X group and get an answer for you.

Karen

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Client does not bind to necessary ports Aug 22, 2006 07:28 AM (Total replies: 2)

Morning
Glad it was a simple fix for you. Reboot's help alot ;)
Let us know if you need anything else

Karen

Data and Content Support » Future CAC40 Aug 16, 2006 06:44 AM (Total replies: 1)

Good morning,

There was a problem with the Reuters feed during that time.

It has been resolved at this time.

We are sorry for any inconvience.

Karen

Data and Content Support » UBS needs split adjustment Aug 14, 2006 02:36 PM (Total replies: 2)

Market Data has informed me this has now been corrected.

Let us know if you have further questions

Karen ;)

Data and Content Support » UBS needs split adjustment Aug 14, 2006 02:15 PM (Total replies: 2)

I am having market data department check into this.

Thanks for your patience.

Karen

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » Seconds in the timestamp Aug 11, 2006 06:43 AM (Total replies: 6)

Regarding the seconds in the time-stamp....

I am checking with the developers to see when that may be ready for release.

Thank you for your patience.

Karen

Data and Content Support » ICE data interruption Aug 8, 2006 11:56 AM (Total replies: 1)

This problem has been resolved.

Karen

Data and Content Support » ICE data interruption Aug 8, 2006 10:41 AM (Total replies: 1)

All ICE data is affected by this outage

A problem with our source has caused this outaage.

Engineers are working to resolve this asap.

Thanks
Karen

Data and Content Support » Any info on CBOT problem? Aug 4, 2006 11:13 AM (Total replies: 3)

The E-cbot markets are now in pre-open.

E-cbot will reopen at 12pm CT on a staggered opening. See schedule below for details.

All implieds will be turned OFF for CBOT Agricultural products and all Hosted exchange products (WCE, KCBT, MGEX) until further notice. Calendar spreads will only be able to trade with calendar spreads or single legs vs. single legs. This affects agricultural products only.

Edited by DTNKaren on Aug 4, 2006 at 11:14 AM

Data and Content Support » Any info on CBOT problem? Aug 4, 2006 10:29 AM (Total replies: 3)

The ecbot was halted due to technical difficulites. The exchange does not have a start time yet. Details below
The market was halted at approximately 09:30 a.m. due to e-cbot technical issues. The reopening time has not been determined.

Karen
Edited by DTNKaren on Aug 4, 2006 at 10:32 AM

Thanks again for the screen shots.
I will again, try and duplicate these problems.
Karen

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » change in date format from YY to YYYY? Aug 3, 2006 01:43 PM (Total replies: 12)

I just heard from the developers and they are researching this problem right now.

Thanks

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » change in date format from YY to YYYY? Aug 3, 2006 01:41 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hi David,

I am going to contact the developers to see if this is something from the API that is used, as I am not seeing this same problem in my DTN IQ feed.

Karen

Hello
If you are not able to call, you can always come into chat by going to www.iqfeed.net
We are there from 630am Central to 6pm Central time Monday -Friday.

I watched the opening on Level 2 this morning and it did indeed show 0.00 for open, but as soon as the market opened, it was all filling in.

Please let us know if you are still having problems, or if changing that setting in TS resolved it.

Thanks
Karen

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » change in date format from YY to YYYY? Aug 3, 2006 01:20 PM (Total replies: 12)

Thanks for letting me know some other details.
Could you please private message me your log on #? so I can check your log ons?

In the lower right corner of your computer down by the clock, there is a little white circle, with DTN on it. If you double click on that it will pull up the IQ Connection Manager. It will tell you what version you are using.

The log on # you can provide me, or an email address associated with your account will help me look you up and see what you are using to hit the servers here.

You can call me at 800/397-7000. This sounds like it is more of developers issue, but I want to make sure. If I am not available, anyone can help you at that number.

If you are not able to call in, you can also reach us through chat at www.iqfeed.net. Click on the technical support button for live chat. We are there from 630am Central time to 6pm Central time.
Thanks
Karen

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » change in date format from YY to YYYY? Aug 3, 2006 11:52 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hi
I looked at your reference page and checked my DTN IQ and those columns both report that data as XX/XX/XX

Is this your own software that you are seeing this in? This may be something the developers could better answer.

Please let me know if it is developer feed or DTN IQ.

Thanks
Karen

Time: Sat April 20, 2024 6:06 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003