Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"If you want customer service that answers the phone, your best bet is IQFeed. I cannot stop praising them or their technical support. They are always there for you, and they are quick. I have used ****** too but the best value is IQFeed." - Comment from Public Forum
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: 200658
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 1, 2005 06:29 AM
Interests:
Email: sjoss@cleartrade.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
200658 has contributed to 1 posts out of 21193 total posts (0.00%) in 6,765 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » IQFeed, Ensign, and Volatility Nov 1, 2005 06:29 AM (Total replies: 5)

Yes, I have had this same problem for eight months where my quotes lock up. However, my quotes lock up sometimes every minute from 8:00am through 2:00pm CST. This has been a nightmare. I have contacted Ensign too many times to count and spoke with the programer, which was to no avail - he said I was the only one with this problem. When I told Ensign that I have two separate computers and programs doing this, they said well then its just your two that do this. I contacted microsoft to see if it was a conflict of programs but they could not find the problem. I have contacted DTN as many times as Ensign and they said get more memory, which I installed this weekend (10/29/05) but still my quotes lock up constantly.

I've tried everything from uninstalling my anti-virus to firewall with no results. I've checked for bugs and spyware.

Either it's Ensign or DTN.

Yes, I have had this same problem for eight months where my quotes lock up. However, my quotes lock up sometimes every minute from 8:00am through 2:00pm CST. This has been a nightmare. I have contacted Ensign too many times to count and spoke with the programer, which was to no avail - he said I was the only one with this problem. When I told Ensign that I have two separate computers and programs doing this, they said well then its just your two that do this. I contacted microsoft to see if it w

Time: Thu May 9, 2024 11:58 PM CFBB v1.2.0 6 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003