Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"DTN feed was the only feed that consistently matched Bloomberg feed for BID/ASK data verification work these past years......DTN feed is a must for my supply & demand based trading using Cumulative Delta" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »SOX.X will not backfill for Historical Data
Author Topic: SOX.X will not backfill for Historical Data (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jstar
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 18, 2006 06:43 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
Normally I use my broker feed for Index quotes but since most brokers are not supplying data for the the SOX any longer, I have swithced that symbol to the IQFeed datafeed. However, I'm not able to use the Historical backfill for that symbol. The data streams intraday and the intraday backfill works fine but not historical backfill. I'm using Quotetracker version 3.7.6b with IQ Connection Manager 4.1.1.1.

I also tried the symbol with a different instance of Quotetracker with the same results.

Please advise!

Thanks

PS. I also noticed the symbol is showing a 10 min delay. What's up with that?

jstar
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 08:41 AM          Msg. 2 of 5
The symbol is streaming realtime this morning. Don't know why it showed as delayed last night but the historical data still does not work for that symbol.

dtn mike driscoll
-Active Trader Management-

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 08:52 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
Thank you for your posting. Our Engineers are working to get the issue with history for SOX.X corrected. If you would not mind sending me a private message with your login id I can look into your account regarding the delay vs. realtime.
Thanks again for your post,

Mike Driscoll

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 10:11 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
This issue has been resolved

jstar
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 19, 2006 03:33 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
Thank you for fixing the issue with the SOX.X symbol.

As I mentioned in my 2nd post, the symbol was streaming realtime this morning and all is well now.

Thanks again!

Time: Sat May 18, 2024 12:19 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003