Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »cannot refresh today's data for @USU4.
Author Topic: cannot refresh today's data for @USU4. (9 messages, Page 1 of 1)

p8
-Interested User-

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 08:05 AM          Msg. 1 of 9
I am using Ensign + IQfeed combo. I could refresh older historical data for @USU4 up until Globex opening time last night. But today's data are not refreshing.

All other markets seem to be OK.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 08:16 AM          Msg. 2 of 9
@TYU4 has the same problem.

This happened last week also. I hope the developer(s) are testing their software changes instead of just installing new releases over the weekends...

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 08:48 AM          Msg. 3 of 9
There were no software releases this weekend, however, we are seeing the same thing here. Engineers are looking into it and will post when we know more.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 08:50 AM          Msg. 4 of 9
@YMU4 also has no intraday history

actually it looks like ALL ecbot symbols are fubar
Edited by skunk on Aug 2, 2004 at 09:08 AM

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 09:55 AM          Msg. 5 of 9
Correct. This issue is only effecting electronic CBOT contracts. We are switching some systems which will correct the problem. Unfortunately this will only give us the backfill data from the time it is corrected forward. At the close of markets today, we will then restore the missing data from backup systems to fill the gaps. Until that happens, we won't have intraday data for Sun night through this morning.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 2, 2004 04:26 PM          Msg. 6 of 9
this is probably related, but all ecbot contracts also appear to have a hole in the 1 minute history for friday 30 july from 11:35 ET till 12:31

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 4, 2004 10:18 AM          Msg. 7 of 9
OK maybe it wasnt related. but I still have a hole in the 1 minute intraday history for all ECBOT contracts from 11:35 -> 12:31 ET friday 30 July 2004. Please find these missing bars.

@YM, @US, @TY, @YG all show the same problems.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Aug 4, 2004 12:55 PM          Msg. 8 of 9
our OPS group will be running a process tonight that should fill in the gaps you are seeing from Friday. They gap should be gone tomorrow for you.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN Market Access, LLC.

skunk
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Aug 5, 2004 08:56 AM          Msg. 9 of 9
thank you jay. no more gaps :)

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 1:23 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003