Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »data download
Author Topic: data download (12 messages, Page 1 of 1)

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 06:05 AM          Msg. 1 of 12
i can only get 2 days of intraday data??? symbol @YMZ7.

is it on your end? are others also having problems?? rolloever maybe?

thanks.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 06:23 AM          Msg. 2 of 12
Can you let us know what server you are on and what product you are using with IQFeed? I was able to pull minute bars back to June.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 06:58 AM          Msg. 3 of 12
i'm not sure about the server. but i'm using range bars and have set to down load tick not minute data.

please see attached file. thanks.

i use sierra chart and they said other users had same problem so probably probs with iq feed?? pls advise??

File Attached: mong-37.png (downloaded 1442 times)

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 07:00 AM          Msg. 4 of 12
result from ping test shows an IP or server. i have no idea what this is? i assume its your server where i'm getting the data from.

File Attached: mong-38.png (downloaded 1410 times)

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 07:06 AM          Msg. 5 of 12
I am checking into this, and will post findings as soon as possible

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 07:28 AM          Msg. 6 of 12
y'day all was ok after the data problems were fixed. this morning my charts had some erroneous bars so i decided to delete my main file and re populate. when i did i kept getting strange results. i finally got something that looked normal but when i scrollback it only goes back to y'day.

i don't think i have changed anything on my side. no new software or major changes that i can remember.

reg. mong.

DTN_SarahS
-DTN Evangelist-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 08:35 AM          Msg. 7 of 12
Good morning,

Thank you for your patience. We are unable to duplicate the issue on our end, so at this point, we need to find what is casuing all of you to loose the ability to backfill properly. Are you just using Sierra Charts or other software? You say that other users are having the smae issue, are they all Sierra Chart users? I am continuing to look into this, thank you.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 08:49 AM          Msg. 8 of 12
np. yes i'm only using sierra. the thread covers y'days problems as well. so i just added to it today. (so last posts are relevant to us now)

http://supportboard.sierrachart.com/showthread.php?t=14350

i think maybe something about y'day has something to do with it. that its encountering a end of file character or something telling it to only start from this area.

all charts go back as far as 12/12 13:25 CST. earlier than this it doesn't go.

thanks.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 08:51 AM          Msg. 9 of 12
It appears that our 148 server farm has some bad intraday data on the @YMZ7 contract.

I have reported this and will update you with more information as I have it.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 09:03 AM          Msg. 10 of 12
This is an intermittant problem. If you re-request, you will eventually get good data. We are currently locating the server(s) with the bad data and taking it out of service.

mong
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 09:13 AM          Msg. 11 of 12
ok. deleted file and more data returning now. not perfect will try again after lunch. today is rollover and will move to a new file then. so will see how that goes. thanks again for prompt /timely service.

reg. mong.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 09:50 AM          Msg. 12 of 12
This should be resolved

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 11:49 AM CFBB v1.2.0 10 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003