-VP, Product Operations-
Joined: May 3, 2004
DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore
Posted: Sep 14, 2004 03:10 PM
Msg. 1 of 1
Attention DTN Equity News Customers:
We are preparing to make some sweeping changes to the news content
you are currently receiving via your DTN Service!
Beginning September 20, we will be adding new segments to your service
which will provide faster, more comprehensive news wires covering
everything from US and Canadian equities, to earnings and
Here is an example of the Segments you soon see on your main
DTN Satellite Menu and the News application of DTN.IQ:
- Breaking News Headlines (Over 800 breaking news stories daily)
- Big Stories (Full text stories that are moving the markets)
- Analyst Updates (Earnings estimates by the top Analysts)
- Analyst Commentary (Company commentary by the top Analysts)
- Stocks on the Move (Stocks breaking out of technical ranges)
- Corporate Actions (Splits, Dividends and IPO News)
- Market Overview (Summaries of the days action)
- Canadian Stocks and Market Summary (Exclusive Canadian
In total, these news wires will provide as many as 1500 headlines and
stories each trading day!
At the end of September, we will be removing the current DTN Newsroom
content you are receiving. This includes the NEWS and EARNINGS AND COMPANY
NEWS segments as well as the news content (does not include the quote
templates or charts) from the FINANCIALS and STOCKS segments. I'm sure you
will agree that the new content will provide you even more tools to help
you make even better trading decisions.
The new news content we are adding previously was a $15 per month
premium service. Effective 9/20/04, it will be included in your basic
service at no extra charge! You can't find a faster, more comprehensive and reliable service
at a lower cost.
DTN Market Access, LLC.