Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"After all the anxiety I had with my previous data provider it is a relief not to have to worry about data speed and integrity." - Comment from Eamonn
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »Tradestation
Author Topic: Tradestation (8 messages, Page 1 of 1)

dan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 02:36 PM          Msg. 1 of 8
Just started a trial feed and having trouble getting Tradestation 2000 to receive data. Diagnotics are OK and I'm using Dynastore as an interface.

Anybody else using this setup?

Thanks

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 02:50 PM          Msg. 2 of 8
Hi Dan,

Dynastore should work with TS 2000i and TS v4. On Win. 98 on up to Win XP.

After installing 4.5.0.3, you may need to re-enter symbols to get it to work.

Also, under the Dynastore "Control Panel", Click on IQ Feed Settings, then advanced IQ Feed Settings. Set the slider scale (latency, in miliseconds) to 100, probably already on 10. This scale goes from 0-250. This will make the charts update properly.

This should get it going.

Stan S

What we do today, determines how people remember us forever.
Be the positive force in someone life.

dan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:11 PM          Msg. 3 of 8
Hmmm...maybe we're not talking about the same "Dynastore". What I have is a little interface program that sits between the feed and the app. The company is no longer in business and gave all their subscribers a good for life security key. Depending on what datafeed you're using is the version of Dynastore you install. I installed Dynastore for DTN. On another platform I have one installed for eSignal and it works fine.

The only configurable item I have for input is to set the IP, net mask and port for the DTN server. I get that from the DTN feed stats.

Maybe my software is not gonna work?

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:25 PM          Msg. 4 of 8
Are you using DynaStore for the DTN Satellite feed or DynaStore for IQ Feed?

Stan S

dan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:33 PM          Msg. 5 of 8
I wasn't aware there was a difference --- since the window's ID says "Dynastore for DTN:SAT I bet it's the satellite app. But why would it ask for an IP address?

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:36 PM          Msg. 6 of 8
It would have used the IP address of the DTN unit feeding the data to it.

Stan S

dan
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:39 PM          Msg. 7 of 8
So, it appears I'm gonna need a different interface since Dynastore is outta business....

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 03:46 PM          Msg. 8 of 8
Hi Dan,

Could you please email me at stanley.sullivan@dtn.com I will see if I can find something close to the functionally of DynaStore & email you back.

Stan S

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 1:23 AM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003