Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Thanks for the great product and support. During this week of high volume trading, my QuoteTracker + IQ Feed setup never missed a beat. Also, thanks for your swiftness in responding to data issues. I was on ******* for a few years before I made the switch over early this year, and wish I had done it a long time ago." - Comment from Ken
"I started a trial a few weeks back before the market went wild. DTN.IQ didn’t miss anything and beat my other provider. I decided to stay with you because of the great service through all the volatility." - Comment from Mike
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »ES emini S&P settlement price.
Author Topic: ES emini S&P settlement price. (7 messages, Page 1 of 1)

thariman
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 08:00 AM          Msg. 1 of 7
Hi,

I'm using iqfeed through Investor/RT and Multicharts. Does iqfeed data feed send settlement price through the data feed ? Usually settlement tick show up between 15:15 to 15:30 CT.

Thank you

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 11:51 AM          Msg. 2 of 7
yes. We send the official exchange settlement in the feed. There is a separate field in our stream for the settlement. We don't post the settlement in our Intraday historical chart data, but the settlement is recorded/included on daily historical bars.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

thariman
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 06:57 PM          Msg. 3 of 7
Hi Jay,

How do I access the settlement data on daily historical bars ?
or Does this replace the closing price on daily historical bars ?
What time does the settlement data availaible on daily historical data for @ES# ?
I'm using Investor/RT and Multicharts

Thank you

Tony
Edited by thariman on Jan 23, 2010 at 07:09 PM

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 08:09 PM          Msg. 4 of 7
The daily bar close value reflects the settlement. We post this whenever the close is received from the exchange, which is normally between 4:15pm and 4:30pm ET.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

thariman
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 23, 2010 08:22 PM          Msg. 5 of 7
So each daily bar have the range from 4:30pm to 4:15pm ET ?
If I want to get the 4:15pm close price instead of settlement do I need to use intraday ?

Thank you

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jan 25, 2010 06:56 PM          Msg. 6 of 7
Tony, sorry I missed this last post. Yes. Daily bars are for the full exchange session closing at 4:15et. Intraday would be used to see the last trade price.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN

thariman
-Interested User-

Posted: Jan 31, 2010 09:27 AM          Msg. 7 of 7
I tried using 15 min intraday bar to get the 4:15pm closing but can only go back as far to 1/30/2008. Is there other symbol that I can use to get the closing price all the way back to 9/25/1997 which the regular daily bar can go ?

Thank you

Time: Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003