Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Spot or Historical Gold and Silver
Author Topic: Spot or Historical Gold and Silver (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Mobiius
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 22, 2013 11:26 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi,

Is there any symbol, index, or ? that will produce a very long term daily chart of gold or silver that goes past 1995?

thanks.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Jul 23, 2013 06:41 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
Hello

There is one that is the PHLX GOLD/SILVER INDEX the symbol is XAU.X
it goes back to 10/20/1994

Mobiius
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 23, 2013 09:08 AM          Msg. 3 of 4
thanks, but I'm looking for something at least 10 to 20 years previous to 1995.

DTN_Tim Walter
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Aug 6, 2013 08:06 AM          Msg. 4 of 4
Good morning, while they are not indicies, I have found that, in general, the front month contract of a future is fairly indicitive of the index.

Have you looked at Gold, QGC# or Silver, QSI#? They have history back through the 90s if that is helpful.

Tim

Time: Wed May 8, 2024 4:19 AM CFBB v1.2.0 18 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003