Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I've never had DTN go out on me since switching. ******* would go down a couple times every month when I was using them." - Comment from Bryce in AL.
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"I just wanted to say how happy I am with your service. I was able to download the API docs last week and I was able to replicate Interactive Brokers historical bar queries and realtime bar queries over the weekend. That was about one of the fastest integrations that I've ever done and it works perfectly!!!!" - Comment from Jason via Email
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »No history for .XOs?
Author Topic: No history for .XOs? (13 messages, Page 1 of 1)

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 24, 2006 11:39 AM          Msg. 1 of 13
Is history not kept for the some CBOE indicies?

MNX.XO
IUX.XO

Although GOX.XO and RLX.XO do seem to be kept.

For both MNX.XO and IUX.XO I get "Invalid Symbol" from the history port.

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jan 31, 2006 06:50 PM          Msg. 2 of 13
DUX.XO, DUS.XO have no history either.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jan 31, 2006 07:43 PM          Msg. 3 of 13
It looks like MNX.XO was fixed and is returning daily data now. The others will need to get fixed. Our market data group should be able to get that resolved tomorrow. Let us know if you see any others.

Thanks

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

jgalloway
-Interested User-

Posted: Feb 1, 2006 09:58 AM          Msg. 4 of 13
It looks like the SPAN (time-frame) requested is quirky. Historical data for numerous markets is not displaying correctly. Probably not market specific; although the problem is slightly different with different contracts. Is it possible change was made and DDE-Links to Excel need to be re-copied after upgrading to TX 3.0.2.1? (That's the change I made since yesterday).

LBH6 (almost completely), WH6 (mostly High, Volume, and Open Interest), CU6 is spotty with ome Open prices missing, same with SMK6.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Feb 1, 2006 10:22 AM          Msg. 5 of 13
Quote: It looks like the SPAN (time-frame) requested is quirky. Historical data for numerous markets is not displaying correctly. Probably not market specific; although the problem is slightly different with different contracts. Is it possible change was made and DDE-Links to Excel need to be re-copied after upgrading to TX 3.0.2.1? (That's the change I made since yesterday).

LBH6 (almost completely), WH6 (mostly High, Volume, and Open Interest), CU6 is spotty with ome Open prices missing, same with SMK6.
--- Original message by jgalloway on Feb 1, 2006 09:58 AM
This message should be posted to the Px Beta Forum actually. Since there is a chance that this is Beta related as opposed to overall data related, please repost this message to the Px Beta forum so the Px development group can take a look and resolve any problems that are identified..

Thanks!

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 2, 2006 09:54 PM          Msg. 6 of 13
EXQ.XO
BAZ.XO
BBO.XO
BXD.XO
BXM.XO
BXN.XO
BYB.XO
BYC.XO

It seems like there's a problem by default with CBOE indicies. :-) These are 7 out of the first 8 I get by doing a symbol search for ".XO". EXQ.XO is a relatively new index which is what I was first looking for.

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 10:29 AM          Msg. 7 of 13
Just a friendly reminder.

CES.XO
CFA.XO
CIJ.XO
CIW.XO
CYX.XO

Plus all the previously mentioned ones. Stay tuned, next Friday, I'll post the D's. :-)

DTN_MarketData
-DTN's Market Data Experts-

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 11:07 AM          Msg. 8 of 13
History is not keep for all CBOE indices.
The message "Invalid Symbol" is the response when a chart for an index is not available.

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 10, 2006 11:30 AM          Msg. 9 of 13
But history is kept for some. My customers are going to be confused when receiving "Invalid Symbol" for clearly valid (and in some cases highly promoted by CBOE) symbols, but not others.

An RFE: Can we add history for these symbols?

Thanks!

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Feb 13, 2006 11:50 AM          Msg. 10 of 13
If not all of the CBOE symbols (and I'd still argue that they SHOULD be covered), how about at least the ones that are tradeable and you carry option chain information for?

DTX.XO
DUX.XO
DXL.XO
LSW.XO
LSX.XO
MUT.XO
MVR.XO
PFU.XO
POQ.XO
POU.XO
POY.XO

there are at least a dozen more powerpacks and I'm sure more symbols which should be covered.

DTN_MarketData
-DTN's Market Data Experts-

Posted: Feb 13, 2006 02:25 PM          Msg. 11 of 13
DTN is working on a solution to be able to display historical data for all index symbols on the DTNiq product. The plan is for historical data for all index symbols should be available in approximately 60 days. There is no near-term solution available for this problem. At this time we are unable to display historical data for additional index symbols on the DTNiq product. Sorry for the inconvenience.

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Mar 10, 2006 03:18 PM          Msg. 12 of 13
Any chance of getting XSP.XO added soon? I currently receive no option chains or history for XSP.XO. At the very least, option chain information should be available even if you can't provide history for another 30 days.

Thanks!

FullyArticulate
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 27, 2006 07:58 PM          Msg. 13 of 13
Is this fixed in the new server revision that Jay discussed?

Time: Mon May 6, 2024 10:08 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003