Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"For anyone considering using DTN.IQ for a data feed, my experience with the quality of data and the tech support has been very positive." - Comment from Public Forum
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mrak
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 24, 2015 05:09 PM
Interests: sailing, world cruising
What, me worry?
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mrak has contributed to 7 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.03%) in 3,691 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » Clearing the Total Volume field in Futures Apr 24, 2015 05:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

Wait... I take that back. I was looking at the wrong field... Sorry for the confusion.

Mark

Data and Content Support » Clearing the Total Volume field in Futures Apr 24, 2015 05:02 PM (Total replies: 5)

Steve,
Thank you for your reply. I just checked the Realtime @ESM15 data for this week and have confirmed that the TotalVolume is NOT reset daily. It just keeps increasing throughout the week from market open on Sunday. Please let me know if this is a bug or if the realtime TotalVolume behaves differently than the historical TotalVolume.

Thanks,
Mark

Data and Content Support » Clearing the Total Volume field in Futures Apr 24, 2015 03:16 PM (Total replies: 5)

Well, right now I'm looking at @ESH16 historical data from 4/21/2015 and it appears that the Total Volume field is cleared daily. I am also looking at saved realtime data for @ESZ14 from the week of 11/9/14 and I see that Total Volume is cleared at the start of the week when the market opens and increases continuously for the whole week. Both fields are called "Total Volume", although I'm suspecting that they're not really the same thing...

Mark

Data and Content Support » Clearing the Total Volume field in Futures Apr 24, 2015 02:10 PM (Total replies: 5)

For the past several years I have been under the impression that the Total Volume field was cleared once a day. Then about a month ago I downloaded some historical data that had the Total Volume field cleared once a week. Today I downloaded data that, once again, shows Total Volume cleared once a day. As I can find no documentation on this, please let me know:

How often is the Total Volume Field cleared?
At what time of the day or week?
Is it the same for all futures?

Thanks,
Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Decoding Trade Conditions Mar 20, 2014 01:13 PM (Total replies: 15)

Thank you!

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Decoding Trade Conditions Mar 20, 2014 12:18 PM (Total replies: 15)

Thank you for that. I was trying to access this by modifying the Level1Socket demo. With your help, I downloaded PuTTY and got the code descriptions just fine.

Now all I need is some way to decode the descriptions. For example, yesterday I was seeing trades with Trade Condition = 4D, which I believe is decimal 77. The table says that means Implied. What does that mean?

Mark

IQFeed Developer Support » Decoding Trade Conditions Mar 20, 2014 11:43 AM (Total replies: 15)

From digging through the forum, I can see this is asked about a lot, but I'm still confused. I'm trying to decode the Trade Conditions codes, so I sent an STC<CR><LF> command to IQFeed and it was ignored. I've tried it at startup and after sending a request for @ESM14, thinking that it might be specific to the particular security. Please let me know what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Mark

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 3:20 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003