Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"You are either overstaffed or people just don't have problems with your feed because customer support always answers the phone quickly." - Comment from Jay via Email
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: lars67
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 21, 2007 06:31 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
lars67 has contributed to 11 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.05%) in 6,693 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed Developer Support » Problems with Symbol lookup Aug 21, 2007 06:31 AM (Total replies: 2)

Here is a bit more info. On production server after performing search by SES request and getting result SSE request also returns stock symbols.

Cheers,
Lars & Bosko

Data and Content Support » GREEKS Aug 21, 2007 05:50 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi Dr. Bacon
In our product, this functionality exists, as well as import of implied vola, theo prices etc. .etc. To Excel.
This works with IQ-feed and is completely free.

Cheers,
Lars

IQFeed Developer Support » Problems with Symbol lookup Aug 21, 2007 05:47 AM (Total replies: 2)

When we try Symbol Lookup via TCP/IP and send request SSE, msft;
in the result we get only futures and options for Microsoft but not stock symbol. This happens on test server (66.112.156.145) as well as on production server. On the other hand when I send request for equitiy only SES,msft; I get stock symbol in the result.

As I can see from the documentation SSE request is still used for searching for equities, options, and futures but it seems it doesn't work.

Cheers,
Lars & Bosko

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Release of Radar beta Apr 23, 2007 10:24 AM (Total replies: 0)

We have just released Radar (beta) which utilizes IQ-feed for quotes, news, derivatives, backfill etc. etc.

Radar is a unique Win32 frontend, that it takes feed from all kind of information vendors like
-IQ-feed
-Interactive brokers
-Orc Software
-Yahoo
-Infront

Concurrently. Meaning you can be connected to several information providers at the same time.

You can read more and download the program here. http://www.softcapital.com/Products/Radar/index.html

Lots of screenshots an tutorial videos to tell you what this is about. Currently we are integrating trading and scripttrading to several brokers. Also updating IQ-Feed to support second resolution.

There are no monthly fee or other costs for this product - but we but like your feedback in this betaprogram.

Cheers,
Lars, SoftCapital

IQFeed Developer Support » After hours Apr 17, 2007 07:51 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi all, we need to do some testing after 2200 CET (4PM EST) is there any symbols that are "alive" after 4PM est and throughout the night?

Thanks in advance

Lars

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » Qcollector - No seconds time stamp !! Apr 17, 2007 01:03 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hello Steve
This sounds very interesting, but strangely we haven´t received any invite so we can test this in our product.
Is there anything wrong ?

Best regards
Lars

IQFeed Developer Support » Vista - What the F... Mar 15, 2007 11:23 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi
Just switching to Vista a few weeks ago, and now I discover that IQ-Feed does not work on this operation system. IQ-Diagnostics works fine
Been trying to run as admin and emulate XP,WIn2000 with no result.

I hope it is I that is doing a mistake, I mean this has been in beta for almost 2 years, and all new computers are now preinstalled with this O/S

Any ideas ??

Cheers,
Lars

IQFeed Developer Support » IQFeed v 4.2.0.7 Feb 7, 2007 06:08 AM (Total replies: 1)

This new feature that you describe in release notes:

"Added support for new IQFeed Promo service, which will allow 3rd party software to distribute a delayed, limited symbol IQFeed subscription for free as a demo/trial for new users."

This sounds very interesting, but I cannot find any documentation /example programs etc. etc. about this, so we can judge any workload that might be involved.

Can you help out here.

/Lars

IQFeed Developer Support » Release with second resolution... Jan 22, 2007 11:41 PM (Total replies: 4)

Jay
Thanks for replying.
I just get nervous ticks as time passes by. This reminds me a bit about the company "famatech"
http://www.famatech.com/support/forum/read.php?FID=24&TID=11091

They too have a "floating" timeframe, now entering its 3:rd year of delays for version 3. I sure hope this will not be the case here.
I mean even Microsoft gives out time estimates of future versions. Sometimes they are right on schedule sometimes not ,but at least we are kept into the loop of the development cycle.

/Lars

IQFeed Developer Support » Release with second resolution... Jan 22, 2007 04:24 AM (Total replies: 4)

It would be extremely nice, if the management would pay attention to this issue and give an estimate of this. We as developes need this kind of information, so we can plan future development or start sopiing around for API´s that support second/msec resolution.

IQfeed is a good feed but loyality only goes so far.

IQFeed Developer Support » Release with second resolution... Jan 9, 2007 09:45 AM (Total replies: 4)

In feb 2006 DTNIQ wrote:
We have released version 4.1.1.1 of IQFeed which contains a few minor bug fixes as well
as initial client support for second resolution when released on our servers.

This message of yours is almost 1 year old. It would be nice if your servers soon supported this feature. Have you any time estimates? It is like nothing is happening

Cheers,
Lars

Time: Fri April 26, 2024 1:34 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003