Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I will tell others who want to go into trading that DTN ProphetX is an invaluable tool, I don't think anyone can trade without it..." - Comment from Luther
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"As a past ******* customer(and not a happy one), IQ Feed by DTN is a much better and cheaper product with great customer support. I have had no problems at all since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"I noticed that ******* quotes locked up shortly after the interest rate announcement yesterday while yours stayed stable." - Comment from Ron in Utah
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Can't turn off Message Of The Day
Author Topic: Can't turn off Message Of The Day (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

jasonrpitts
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 01:47 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
I am the IT guy for one of your clients... using the client software, I turn off the message of the day option in workspaces, but after getting out and going back in, the MOTD still displays and when I look, the option has been re-checked.

How can I permanently turn off?

Thanks,

J.R.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 01:57 PM          Msg. 2 of 5
That MOTD will keep coming back if you are not using the latest version of DTNIQ 2.4.7.0 found on our web site www.dtniq.com .

jasonrpitts
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 02:11 PM          Msg. 3 of 5
Thanks for the quick reply.

I can't seem to find a version number of the present client; but it is probably 2-3 years old... are there any issues with upgrading to the latest version? Any cost?

There is an "Upgrade Now" link on the MOTD, is that my best course of action?

Thanks again,

J.R.

DTN_LorenF
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 02:17 PM          Msg. 4 of 5
That would be the best course of action. No extra cost. We do have improvments with the connection manager and the software itsself. The software will be and function about the same with some improvement to the Watch List columns and data throughput.

jasonrpitts
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 20, 2006 02:27 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
Thanks.

Time: Sun May 5, 2024 7:16 AM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003