Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I use IQ Feed, Great stuff as far as data analysis information, storage and retrieval is concerned." - Comment from Public Forum
"There is no doubt that IQFeed is the best data provider. I am very satisfied with your services. And IQFeed is the only one that I would recommend to my friends. Now, most of them are using your product in China." - Comment from Zhezhe
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I just wanted to tell you what a fine job you have been doing. While *******, from what I hear, has been down and out, off and on, IQ feed has held like a champ this week." - Comment from Shirin
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support »Qcollector - No seconds time stamp !!
Author Topic: Qcollector - No seconds time stamp !! (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

ATS888
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 12, 2007 04:33 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
I am very unpleasantly surprised, after paying $50 extra per month, to find out that Qcollector realtime and historical tick data do not come with the seconds time stamp. The interesting finding is that QuoteTracker does have the seconds time stamp for both real time and historical tick data. After contacting tech supports for both IQFeed and Qcollector, the answer is IQFeed server does not send out this data, and this feature will be implemented either in a month or later this year. BTW, the tech supports replied to my inquiries very promptly.

I did not do a trial as I expected the seconds time stamp to be a fundamental feature for real time data streams. I did not have this problem with eSignal before switching to IQFeed.

Of course, I am pushing for this to be implemented ASAP. Anyone else hoping for the feature please also post. Thank you.

DTN_Steve_S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Apr 12, 2007 05:44 PM          Msg. 2 of 5
ATS888, We at DTN definately understand your concerns.

Second resolution in our IQFeed product is comming very soon. We are in the final stages of testing and we have invited all of our 3rd party developers (for example, the developers of the QCollector product) to connect to our Pre-Production servers so that they can test thier software with the new enhancements. this should allow them to make any changes to thier software needed before we roll this out to customers. As soon as we have worked out the final bugs in the system, it will be rolled onto our production server farms and will be available to all of our customers.

I assure you that this process will be completed As Soon As Possible.

lars67
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 01:03 AM          Msg. 3 of 5
Hello Steve
This sounds very interesting, but strangely we haven´t received any invite so we can test this in our product.
Is there anything wrong ?

Best regards
Lars

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 08:23 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
Lars,

We sent a developer notice to all registered developers. If you haven't received the notice, you can find it in the developer area under the menu item "Developer Notice History". Be sure to check and make sure we have the correct email address for you as well (you can PM me the email address and I can make sure it is in the database correctly).

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

tradeworks
-Interested User-

Posted: Apr 17, 2007 03:21 PM          Msg. 5 of 5
As the developer of QCollector For DTN IQFeed I can say that QCollector has been tested against the new server configuration supporting the seconds in the time stamps for historical and real-time tick data and performed perfectly.

The next release of QCollector For DTN IQFeed will fully support the new data feed features when they are rolled out.

Regards,

Dave DeLuca
Tradeworks Software
http://www.mechtrading.com

Time: Sun April 28, 2024 1:26 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003