Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I am very happy I changed. I love the product, but more so I am thrilled with Tech Support. You are knowledgeable, polite, pleasant and professional." - Comment from Pat
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Duplicate days in history requests.
Author Topic: Duplicate days in history requests. (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 22, 2010 02:50 AM          Msg. 1 of 4
I have noticed that on certain contracts I get duplicate days for history requests, this example is from ADCT:

CloseTime=[2007-Mar-21 00:00:00 EDT] Open=[16.41] High=[16.75] Low=[16.36] Close=[16.67] Volume=[2146620]
CloseTime=[2007-Mar-21 00:00:00 EDT] Open=[16.23] High=[16.46] Low=[16.07] Close=[16.45] Volume=[1762503]

The duplications always seem to be on the same day, is this correct, how should I be interpreting this data?

DTN_Nathan_Bartsch
-IQ Developer-

Telvent DTN

Posted: Dec 22, 2010 11:28 AM          Msg. 2 of 4
We are looking into the duplicate day for ADCT, as this appears to be an error. If you'd send a list of other symbols that you are seeing problems with I will forward it to our market data integrity department for further research / correction.

Thanks,

Nathan W. Bartsch - Senior Software Engineer - Telvent DTN

Craig
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Dec 22, 2010 12:33 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
I was trying download S&P 500 data, specifically I see the error on

CBH
CBSS
CFC
CTX
CC
CZN
ASN

etc...there are more, but I think the important information is the error always occurs on the same date (as in the original post). Is it possible to notify once this is corrected?

DTN_Nathan_Bartsch
-IQ Developer-

Telvent DTN

Posted: Dec 22, 2010 03:45 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
There was a problem with retrieving daily history for instruments that no longer exist. This problem will be corrected this weekend. This should NOT affect any active instruments in the system, only symbols that no longer have quote data. This does NOT affect the tick / minute data for any symbols, regardless of their status within the system.

Nathan W. Bartsch - Senior Software Engineer - Telvent DTN

Time: Fri May 3, 2024 7:04 AM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003