Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I just wanted to let u know that your data feed/service is by far the best!!! Your unfiltered tick data is excellent for reading order flow and none of your competitors delivers this quality of data!" - Comment from Peter via Email
"You are much better than lawyers or the phone company because you answer the phone when I call! I just love your customer service." - Comment from Isreal
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »TIME & SALES - AUTOMATION
Author Topic: TIME & SALES - AUTOMATION (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

ED
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 21, 2005 03:37 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
Hi,

Is there some way to automate or improve the process of downloading the intra day Time & Sales data?? In order to download the Time & Sales data for 10 stocks requires a lot numberous repetitive tedious clicks of my mouse.
Perhaps more of the settings be selected ahead of time like: comma delimited, include column names, overwrite and save.
Another alternative, is for one to pick a list of stocks and have all the Time & Sales downloaded for that list.
A third alternative is provide a way for everyone to write their Macro Function to do the download.

Ed

Ed

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jun 22, 2005 10:49 AM          Msg. 2 of 2
Ed,

The new software we are working on as the next version of DTN.IQ will get you closer to what you are looking for, but not exact.

There will be a couple new features:

1) You can use the history report to pull a single field (close/last) price for multiple stocks. This is better for minute data as all stocks will be aligned by time, which doesn't lend itself to T&S data.

2) We will have DDE Linking of history data, including T&S data.

3) On all windows, you will be able to save all settings. Full workspace and template functionality will be available so you don't have to reset things each time.

We have had a downloader on the list for quite some time, but just haven't worked it far enough on the list to have it fully automated. Will keep it on the list and look at getting it in a future version though.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Sun May 12, 2024 6:02 AM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003