Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"DTN has never given me problems. It is incredibly stable. In fact I've occasionally lost the data feed from Interactive Brokers, but still been able to trade because I'm getting good data from DTN." - Comment from Leighton
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: raven4ns
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 23, 2008 01:18 PM
Interests: flyfishing, photography
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
raven4ns has contributed to 65 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.31%) in 6,553 days (0.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 23, 2008 01:18 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hi Curtis,
Thank you for the answer to my question. It must be a sign of the times because normally I wouldn't see this with my volume charts. I also use a V823543 and it was showing up on it which was why I felt there was something wrong. In any event, thank you again for your help, Curtis, I appreciate it as always.

Warmest regards,

Tim

TIM
The measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down.... but how many times he gets back up.

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 03:13 PM (Total replies: 17)

I am trying with IE.

TIM
The measure of a man is not how many times he gets knocked down.... but how many times he gets back up.

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 03:09 PM (Total replies: 17)

for some reason the file won't attach.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 03:07 PM (Total replies: 17)

Here is the screen shot.

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 02:59 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hi Stan,
I can understand a dash for a brief period of time but not all of these. I will send a screen shot to show you what I mean.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 09:32 AM (Total replies: 17)

Thank you Stan, I appreciate your help. I use volume charts and this sort of problem makes them virtually unusable except for a period during the middle of the day. Thank you again,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 19, 2008 09:21 AM (Total replies: 17)

There are quite a few stocks with the flat candles this morning. These candles appear at the end of the day and at the beginning of the day for the most part. Do you have any idea why? I would very much appreciate some feed-back on this. Thank you.

Regards,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 18, 2008 01:52 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hello,

Has there been any word regarding the CDN data? Thank you.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 16, 2008 11:49 AM (Total replies: 17)

Thank you LorenF for checking on this for me. I appreciate your help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 15, 2008 03:55 PM (Total replies: 17)

I would very much appreciate a reply as to what if anything has been done. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Tim

TIM

IQFeed Datafeed Wish List » BACKFILL Dec 12, 2008 05:59 PM (Total replies: 0)

I wished DTN would get the auto backfill finished so we didn't have to force the backfill on every symbol. It's a pain when you have a few hundred symbols to do this for.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » CDN DATA QUESTION Dec 12, 2008 05:14 PM (Total replies: 17)

Hello,
This afternoon this CDN symbol C.XIU showed perhaps 20 flat candlesticks plus a string of Gravestone Doji. Now all of that is gone and normal candles are present. I have noticed this happening on other symbols where there are a series of flat candlesticks. I use CVB charts so if the volume is more than my setting I will get this. However, I seem to be experiencing this too often and on too many symbols.
Would you please check your CDN stock data to see if there is an internal problem or with your feed from the TSX? My volume chart this was experienced on was the V117649 chart. Thank you for your help as always.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Gold Dec 9, 2008 11:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Stan,
Thank you for your kind offer, however, if that is the only way I can do it myself. I thought you might know them off the top of your head or know a quick and dirty way of getting them. Once again, thank you for your offer but I will do it myself.

Kind Regards,

Tim

TIM

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Gold Dec 8, 2008 10:17 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thank you Stan. I was hoping to avoid going through the nearly 7000 symbols to find what I wanted. I thought because of your familiarity with DTN you might know what they were. Thank you, anyway.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM

DTN.IQ Client Software Support » Gold Dec 6, 2008 11:34 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hello,
Are there any symbols relating to gold defined in other currencies i.e. gold in euro$, in YEN etc?
Thank you.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » RE: CHART Nov 19, 2008 02:51 PM (Total replies: 4)

Thank you Curtis, I appreciate you looking into this for me. I know we have spoken about this before but is there any way to automatically force a backfill when I bring up a chart? I have to do this manually because the Ergodic indicators I use like as much history as possible...lol. It makes a difference in how they react as well as the chart they produce. Thank you as always for your help.

Best regards,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » RE: CHART Nov 19, 2008 09:16 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi Curtis,
Thank you, I just wanted to make sure of the data. The volume charts I use are quite large V117649 and V823543 so it usually doesn't come up. It seems as though these ----- come up at either the start or end of day. Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » RE: CHART Nov 19, 2008 08:56 AM (Total replies: 4)

Hi Curtis,
My email is on the fritz for some reason, did you get my chart and what is that string of ------ for? I got a whole series of them this morning for C.XIU, I would like to eliminate them if possible. Thanks for your help as always.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » re:CDN Data Nov 11, 2008 03:03 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hello,
That would be great. Thank you. May I also request that DTN, when a chart is opened, fill in the historical data without having to force a backfill. It is a pain having to manually refresh the data so we get all the historical data for our charts every time we open them. I should mention that I use Constant Volume charts. This would be a wonderful feature and cut down on your clients workload. Thank you.

Tim

TIM

Data and Content Support » re:CDN Data Nov 11, 2008 02:21 PM (Total replies: 10)

Hi Curtis,
Does DTN offer the CDN market broken down into sectors, industries etc? I know you can get that kind of data for the U.S. markets but wasn't sure about the CDN markets. It would be nice to have such data so you could scan for the strongest stocks in the strongest sectors..etc. Thank you as always for your help.

Kindest regards,

Tim

TIM

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 5:04 PM CFBB v1.2.0 15 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003