Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"I was on the phone with a friend who uses CQG and right after the Fed announcement, CQG was as much as 30 seconds behind DTN.IQ. Some quotes were off by as much as 15-18 cents. Your feed never missed a beat." - Comment from Roger
"I'm satisfied with IQFeed. It's the most reliable and fastest quote feed I have ever used. Although I'm a resident in China, it's still very fast!" - Comment from Xiaofei
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Very impressed with the quality of your feed - ******* is a real donkey in comparison." - Comment from A.C. via Email
"IQ feed is brilliant. The support is mind-bending. What service!" - Comment from Public Forum Post
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: mss
About Contact
Last Post: May 11, 2007 03:03 PM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
mss has contributed to 4 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.02%) in 6,199 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » QCollector Error May 11, 2007 03:03 PM (Total replies: 10)

My copy is working again. My problems apparently related to how I installed the new version of Qcollector as opposed to how Qcollector works with IQFEED.

MSS

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » QCollector Error May 11, 2007 12:36 PM (Total replies: 10)

I found your original response. Sorry for the misinformation.

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » QCollector Error May 9, 2007 11:55 AM (Total replies: 10)

Thank you. I sent them an inquiry a few days ago but have not heard back.

MSS

IQFeed 3rd Party Software Support » QCollector Error May 9, 2007 11:38 AM (Total replies: 10)

Am I correct in saying that QCollector does not work with the new IQFEED client software? I have been using QCollector for awhile but, after upgrading to the new IQFEED client, I have been unable to get QCollector to load.

Time: Sat April 27, 2024 12:13 PM CFBB v1.2.0 7 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003