Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"If you are serious about your trading I would not rely on IB data for serious daytrading. Took me a while to justify the cost of IQ Feed and in the end, it's just a 2 point stop on ES. Better safe than sorry" - Comment from Public Forum
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Thanks for all of your help. Great customer service deserves to be recognized which one the reasons I've been a customer of DTN for over 10 years!" - Comment from Stuart
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"Just a quick one to say I'm very impressed so far :) The documentation for developers is excellent and I've quickly managed to get an app written to do historical downloads. The system is very robust and pretty quick considering the extent of data that's available. The support guys have been very helpful too, in combination with the forums it's been plain sailing so far!" - Comment from Adam
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: Pantani
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 14, 2008 01:52 AM
Interests:
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
Pantani has contributed to 19 posts out of 21191 total posts (0.09%) in 5,989 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » ESH8 huge spike Jan 14, 2008 01:52 AM (Total replies: 5)

Ah ... apparently someone erroneously sold 60,000 e-mini contracts! That would explain it

......a trader now looking for a job, I suspect!

Data and Content Support » ESH8 huge spike Jan 14, 2008 01:32 AM (Total replies: 5)

Does any one else have a huge data spike at 02:00 ET on the 5 min ESH8 chart ..... H1433.50 - L1358 (on Ensign and ProphetX)

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Missing 2 hours Jan 11, 2008 09:14 AM (Total replies: 10)

......... but no massive data spikes ..... which is a huge improvement!!!

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Missing 2 hours Jan 11, 2008 09:12 AM (Total replies: 10)

Ken ... I stated above that the ESH8 gap on Ensign has gone after another refresh.

However, it is still present on the ES# 5 min chart (Ensign)

...........and I still have a 30 minute gap (same time frame) for ESH8 on ProphetX

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Missing 2 hours Jan 11, 2008 07:49 AM (Total replies: 10)

Interestingly ... I still have the 2hour gap on ES# (continuous) on Ensign but not on ESH8

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Missing 2 hours Jan 11, 2008 07:34 AM (Total replies: 10)

Hi Ken

I just did ANOTHER refresh ... and hey presto the data filled in the gap (on Ensign)

However, I still have 30 min gap (22:25-23:00 ET) on ESH8 on ProphetX platform.

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Missing 2 hours Jan 11, 2008 02:01 AM (Total replies: 10)

I have no data on ESH8 from 02:50 - 04:50 GMT (21:50-23:40 ET)

I've refreshed several times but cannot retrieve the missing data.

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 9, 2008 08:54 AM (Total replies: 12)

Ken ... many thanks

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 9, 2008 07:08 AM (Total replies: 12)

Ken ... as a point of interest.... ALL my charts have the spike filter selected and it seems to make no difference whatsover to this particular problem.

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 8, 2008 09:02 AM (Total replies: 12)

Sarah .... many thanks

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 8, 2008 07:06 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hi Ken ... thanks for the response.

I opened a 5min ES# chart ... and yes... there are no spikes.

I tried a 5min LF# (FTSE) chart also ... guess what? ..... no spikes!!

How can that be?

Last quarter I had masses of problems with spikes on ESU7 and was tearing my hair out trying to get a solution. You may have stumbled on that solution. But why should the quarterly contract be corrupting?

Is this a data feed problem or and Ensign problem? Ensign can offer no explanation however.

Of course, I wouldn't expect you to comment on a third party. I would, however, be grateful for any thoughts you might have.

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 8, 2008 02:40 AM (Total replies: 12)

On a further refresh of 5min ESH8, the huge upward spikes have disappeared.

However, I now have massive downward spikes - the overnight session starting at 155.00!!!!

Data and Content Support » Massive data spike ESH8 and LFH8 Jan 8, 2008 02:03 AM (Total replies: 12)

I have massive data spikes on ESH8 - on my charts the index was trading above 1960.00 for the last hour yesterday (should be 1420)!!! These spikes have continued overnight.

I have massive spikes for the entire afternoon session of LFH8 on Friday 4 Jan.

I have deleted all data & refreshed multiple times and re-booted Ensign multiple times but still have those spikes.

These spikes have been an ongoing problem since joining DTN and Ensign. I am close to giving up on both as neither company seems to have any explanation or solution.

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Dec 19, 2007 06:46 AM (Total replies: 3)

Hi Ken .... my lowest bar was around 7300.00! LOL

Yes ... deleted all bars and total refresh.

However, I've got around it by deleting the frst 2 hours or so of the overnight session.

I have a feeling it's an Ensign problem but wanted to check the data feed before I approach Ensign.
Edited by Pantani on Dec 19, 2007 at 06:47 AM

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Dec 19, 2007 02:33 AM (Total replies: 3)

I should have stated: 5 minute chart

Data and Content Support » ESH8 Dec 19, 2007 02:21 AM (Total replies: 3)

Good morning IQ Feeders

I have a problem with the overnight data for ESH8 ... huge downward spikes.

I have cleared all bars and refreshed several times but it has not cured the problem.

I don't know if it's a data feed problem or a charting problem (Ensign).

Perhaps you could check the data?

Many thanks
Edited by Pantani on Dec 19, 2007 at 02:25 AM

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 07:30 AM (Total replies: 25)

Jay thanks ... if you can fill-in the missing data ... it would be very much appreciated!

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 05:51 AM (Total replies: 25)

I agree Sersan.

I've lost the whole morning's trading here in Europe (Eurex & Euronext)... and charts are not much use with 3 hours of missing data!

Data and Content Support » Data Feed Down? Dec 12, 2007 05:36 AM (Total replies: 25)

Jay ...are we likely to get the 3.5 hours of missing data or is that 'lost' for today?

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 3:09 PM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003