Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I used to have *******, but they are way more money for the same thing. I have had no probs with data from DTN since switching over." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Just a thank you for the very helpful and prompt assistance and services. You provided me with noticeably superior service in my setup compared to a couple of other options I had looked at." - Comment from John
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I was with ******* for 4 years at $230 a month, this is a huge savings for me, GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE," - Comment from T.S. via Email
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
"And by the way, have to say this. I love the IQFeed software. It's rock solid and it has a really nice API." - Comment from Thomas via RT Chat
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"With HUGE volume on AAPL and RIMM for 2 days, everyone in a trading room was whining about freezes, crashes and lag with *******, RealTick, TS and Cyber. InvestorRT with IQFeed was rock solid. I mean SOLID!" - Comment from Public IRC Chat
"I am keeping IQFeed, much better reliabilty than *******. I may refer a few other people in the office to switch as well." - Comment from Don
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »IQFeed Developer Support »Historic Level 2
Author Topic: Historic Level 2 (3 messages, Page 1 of 1)

senator
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 16, 2005 12:09 PM          Msg. 1 of 3
Hi I know I can get history tick by tick and size per trade with level I. Bu I wonder if there is a way to request Historic Level 2 ?

I'll look forward to hear from you.

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Dec 19, 2005 11:41 AM          Msg. 2 of 3
We don't archive any level II data and don't currently have any plans to in the future.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

squirlhntr
-Interested User-

Posted: Dec 19, 2005 07:40 PM          Msg. 3 of 3
that's too bad. storing it would be pretty cheap. but then again you probably couldn't charge for it, either

Time: Sat May 4, 2024 3:49 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003