Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Awesome response, as usual. It is a sincere and refreshing pleasure to do business with DTN, compared to your competition." - Comment from Ryan
"Interactive Brokers tick data was inconsistent, so I have switched to using DTN exclusively. It is great to no longer have to worry about my datafeed all day long." - Comment from Philippe
"Version 4.0.0.2 has been working well for me and I appreciate that it is now a much tighter client to work with. I feel I can go to press with my own application and rely on a stable platform" - Comment from David in IA.
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"If someone needs the best quality data and backfill beyond what their broker provides at a rate that is the best in the industry, I highly recommend IQFeed." - Comment from Josh via Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »problem eurex
Author Topic: problem eurex (17 messages, Page 1 of 1)

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 02:41 AM          Msg. 1 of 17
Hi,
Big problem with datafeed on eurex since open 07/24/2006...

alaindua

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 24, 2006 06:50 AM          Msg. 2 of 17
since this morning, I think datas are delayed...

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 02:24 AM          Msg. 3 of 17
Hi,
All EUREX (eurostoxx, dax, bund..) is again delayed this morning !!!

alaindua

trademachine
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 03:50 AM          Msg. 4 of 17
I have the same Problem - do you have a solution at this time?

HJS

HJS

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 03:57 AM          Msg. 5 of 17
Which symbols are delayed? Are you seeing all Eurex symbols (futures and indexes)delayed, or just the indexes? How delayed is it and what are you compariing too? Do you see a number in the "Delay" field within the feed?

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

trademachine
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 04:12 AM          Msg. 6 of 17
delayed is: XGU6and BDU6: Ticks come in, but from 04:06:00 (actual time is 05:08:00)
the icks com in very slowly

the "Delay" Field is empty...

other symbols -I dont no...

HJS

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 04:19 AM          Msg. 7 of 17
Our Engineering and Operations staff is looking into the Eurex issue now (both the delay and the timestamps being in Central Time instead of Eastern Time). I will reply when we have more information available.

Thanks

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

trademachine
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 04:24 AM          Msg. 8 of 17
ok
one thing: the delay would be greater and greater. at this morning it would be "only" 15 minutes - now its over 1hour...

HJS

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 05:31 AM          Msg. 9 of 17
for example : XGU6 is delayed : 1h40mn !!!

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 08:46 AM          Msg. 10 of 17
Our Ops group continues to look into the issue, although it has been corrected. We have identified where our primary data center was receiving incorrect timestamps. Our secondary server facility appeared to be receiving correct timestamps. We switched our primary facility to read from a different feed and that seems to have corrected the timestamp issues. We will continue to look into what caused this....

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 08:55 AM          Msg. 11 of 17
Our Ops group talked to EUREX and it appears the EUREX server our Primary system was logged into had a problem this morning. They (Eurex) are in the midst of refreshing the data on it, so we will continue running that server facility off our secondary sites feeds until the refresh is complete and up to date.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

trademachine
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 08:55 AM          Msg. 12 of 17
something has changed - but the delay is now 3minutes again...

HJS

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 08:58 AM          Msg. 13 of 17
me too, delayed 3 mn...

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 09:20 AM          Msg. 14 of 17
I just spoke with our marked Integrity dept. They are working the problem, but were not able to give me any time line as to when it will be corrected.

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors but they all have to learn to live in the same box.

alaindua
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 11:10 AM          Msg. 15 of 17
The datafeed on eurex are good now, thank you
but now the day is finished in europe

dtnpaul
-Interested User-

Posted: Jul 31, 2006 11:15 AM          Msg. 16 of 17
Hello alaindua

The Eurex exchange was having some server difficulties and this is what caused the delay.

Thanks

Paul

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

Posted: Aug 1, 2006 09:25 AM          Msg. 17 of 17
We are seeing delays on our Eurex feed again this morning. We continue to experience bandwidth constraints on our line from Eurex into our datacenters (see http://forums.dtn.com/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=1157 ). An order has been in place with Eurex for over 6 weeks, and current estimates are for the completion of the upgrade to take place in 2-3 weeks. We are looking at changing around the configuration of some of our inbound feeds in order to increase the available bandwidth from Eurex, and this may occur this weekend.

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Sun May 12, 2024 5:31 AM CFBB v1.2.0 14 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003