Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"It’s so nice to be working with real professionals!" - Comment from Len
"I have to tell you though that using the IQFeed API is about the easiest and cleanest I have seen for some time." - Comment from Jim
"Thank God for your Data Feed as the only Zippers I see are on my pants (LOL), and no more 200 pip spikes to mess up charts." - Comment from Spiro via Email
"I "bracket trade" all major news releases and I have not found one lag or glitch with DTN.IQ feed. I am very comfortable with their feed under all typical news conditions (Fed releases, employment numbers, etc)." - Comment from Public Forum
"I am very pleased with the DTNIQ system for quotes and news." - Comment from Larry
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »Error on EUREX data? (9/4/2006)
Author Topic: Error on EUREX data? (9/4/2006) (4 messages, Page 1 of 1)

Prowler
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 4, 2006 05:18 PM          Msg. 1 of 4
Hi,

my PC was down between 15:25 and 21:25 German time (9/4/2006). But after restart only the last 30 minutes are available for FDAX and BUND. Is there a problem with the backfills today (US holiday) or can someone confirm this problem?

Regards,

Prowler

DTN_Ken_Heinze
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 5, 2006 01:54 PM          Msg. 2 of 4
The data for 9/04 seems just like the data for the other dates, it opens at 0300 EDT and closes at 11:00 EDT, if I subtract 6 hrs for German time, that is 9:00 to 2:00
Do I understand correctly that you see a gap during the last 2 hrs of trading? I do not see this gap when I request backfil for this time period.

Ken Heinze, Market Access Customer Service

Prowler
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 5, 2006 03:29 PM          Msg. 3 of 4
Hi,

yesterday I saw this gap and the times and sales were also not complete. But today everything is back to normal...

Maybe there was a problem with your backfill server or with my conection to this server...

Regards,

Prowler

dtnpaul
-Interested User-

Posted: Sep 5, 2006 03:44 PM          Msg. 4 of 4
Hello

In response to your question...I wanted to know what type of software you are using. We were not able to emulate this problem on our end, so know what software you are using would be quite helpful.
Also, how frequently does this occur?

Any other pertinent information would be helpful.

Thanks

PAul

Time: Sat May 11, 2024 9:02 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003