Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I had always used ******* but for the past 2 weeks have been trying DTN IQFeed. Customer support has been extraordinary. They call just to make sure your problem hasn't recurred." - Comment from Public Forum
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"Previously I was using *******. IQFeed is WAY more economical, and for my charting needs is just as good, if not better." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"I'm very glad I switched to IQFeed. It's working perfectly with no lag, even during fast market conditions." - Comment from Andy via Email
"I've been using IQFeed 4 in a multi-threaded situation for the last week or two on 2600 symbols or so with 100 simultaneous daily charts, and I have had 100% responsiveness." - Comment from Scott
"I ran your IQFeed DDE vs. my broker vs. a level II window for some slow-moving options. I would see the level II quote change, then your feed update instantaneously. My broker's DDE, however, would take as much as 30 seconds to update. I am not chasing milliseconds, but half a minute is unacceptable." - Comment from Rob
"You have an excellent product !!!!!!" - Comment from Arely
"I've been using Neoticker RT with IQFeed for two months, and I'm very happy with both of the products (I've had IQFeed for two years with very few complaints). The service from both companies is exceptional." - Comment from Public Forum
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »DTN.IQ Client Software Support »Feed Running Slow
Author Topic: Feed Running Slow (5 messages, Page 1 of 1)

budshane
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 9, 2010 12:15 PM          Msg. 1 of 5
I noticed this morning that the feed was running 5 minutes behind for quite awhile.
The Dow30 stocks, the INDU.X and your VINT.Z were all running around 5 min late.
I'm on server 156.225. It's normal now.

Bud Schoen
Kailua, Hawaii

Stan S
-DTN Guru-

Posted: Nov 9, 2010 12:52 PM          Msg. 2 of 5
Hi Bud,

We checked with the server group & there have been no delays today, other than a 0.322 second delay at about 5 minutes before 2 AM Eastern Time.

As a general rule when we see long delays like you describe, the problems are internet or PC related. If your ISP was having problems at that time it could have caused a delay. Or if your PC was overloaded by the amount of data it will get delayed while the PC tries to get it all processed & displayed.

If the problem continues please contact us directly, when you see the delays. There are a couple ways we can test it to try & find the source of the problem and then get it corrected for you.

You can call us directly at 800-397-7000 or if you go to our web site www.IQFeed.net in the support column there is a link for a live chat.

Anytime you have questions or problems please feel free to contact us.

Stan S

What we do today, determines how people remember us forever.
Be the positive force in someone life.

budshane
-Interested User-

Posted: Nov 9, 2010 01:01 PM          Msg. 3 of 5
OK, it could be internet related, noticed that feed stopped a couple of times. The computer load was heavy, 70 to 80 percent on a 4 processor machine. Will let you know right away if it happens again.

Bud Schoen
Kailua, Hawaii

gboos
-Interested User-

Posted: Mar 4, 2011 05:09 AM          Msg. 4 of 5
IS THERE ANY DELAY IN EUREX PRICE DATA DELIVERY ? MY TICKS/QUOTES ARE COMING WITH 30MIN DELAY ... OTHERS NOT ... Thx .

Regards.

Mike

DTN_CurtisT
-DTN Technical Support-

Posted: Mar 4, 2011 07:17 AM          Msg. 5 of 5
Hello Mike, we are seeing similar issues here as well for some futures on the EUREX, and it appears to be an issue on our end causing it to show 30 minutes behind, we are currently investigating the source of the problem and are working as quickly as possible to resolve the issue. However, it does appear to be just on one set of quote servers here so what you can do is shut your charting software down so IQFeed disconnects then start it back up and see if it still shows the 30 minute delay. If you are still having the delay, please contact us either by phone, or chat so we can take a look directly.

Curtis Thompson
support@iqfeed.net
support@dtniq.com
Trading Markets Customer Service
1-800-397-7000 x3614

Time: Sat April 27, 2024 7:15 PM CFBB v1.2.0 8 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003