Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I just wanted to let you know how fast and easy I found it to integrate IQFeed into our existing Java code using your JNI client. In my experience, such things almost never go so smoothly - great job!" - Comment from Nate
"IQ feed works very well, does not have all of the normal interruptions I have grown used to on *******" - Comment from Mark
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I would just like to say that IQFeed version 4 is running very well and I am very happy with its performance. I would also like to extend a big thanks for the fast and efficient help that I always receive. My questions and concerns are always addressed promptly. Way to go!" - Comment from Josh in CO.
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"The service is great, I see a noticeable improvement in my volume profiles over [broker]'s data feed" - Comment from Larry
"Thank you so much - awesome feed, awesome service!" - Comment from Greg via Email
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »System Status Announcements »NEWS Delay
Author Topic: NEWS Delay (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 09:58 AM          Msg. 1 of 2
IQ is experiencing delays in some DTN NEWS delivery, most noticeable in the DERIVATIVES - Selected Futures and Options category. We are working on identifying and correcting the issue.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN

LonnieS
-King of IQ Development-

Posted: Apr 26, 2021 12:28 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
Problem with missing (due to delay) NEWS stories has been cleared.

Lonnie Shumate
Development Manager, IQ Systems
DTN

Time: Wed April 24, 2024 1:38 PM CFBB v1.2.0 13 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003