Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"Thanks for following up with me. You guys do a great job in tech support." - Comment from Phelps
"This beats the pants off CQG, I am definitely switching to the ProphetX 3.0!" - Comment from Stephen
"Its working FABULOUSLY for me!! Holy cow...there has been so much I've been missing lately, and with this feed and Linnsoft software...I'm in the game now." - Comment from Chris R.
"I like you guys better than *******...much more stable and a whole lot fewer issues." - Comment from Philip
"The people at Nirvana have very nice things to say about your company and I can see why! Price and service is a potent combination." - Comment from Ed
"I am enjoying the feed very much - so superior to the broker provided feed I was previously using." - Comment from George
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
"IQFeed version 4 is a real screamer compared to anything else I have seen." - Comment from Tom
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Everything is working great ! Very impressive client. The news refreshes better and is more pertinent than the ******* feed I paid $ 100/month for. I Also like the charts a lot." - Comment from Leon
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
»Forums Index »Archive (2017 and earlier) »Data and Content Support »New symbology for calculated indexes and statistics
Author Topic: New symbology for calculated indexes and statistics (2 messages, Page 1 of 1)

JoeD
-Interested User-

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 12:34 PM          Msg. 1 of 2
What is the current start date for the new *.Z symbols on the satellite.

Have you verified compatibility with TradeStation 2000i GlobalServer.

With the existing index and statistic symbols, only a small percentage of them actually accumulate data even though they are all in my database. If you have been transmitting data on all of those symbols via satellite, there is obviously an existing compatibility problem on some but not all of the symbols. Since some of the symbols work, there must be some reason to explain why symbols are added to the database but do not collect data. BEFORE YOU KILL THE EXISTING SYMBOLS, PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NEW SYMBOLS WILL WORK PROPERLY AND DATA WILL BE COLLECTED.

Thanks

JoeD

DTN_Jay_Froscheiser
-VP, Product Operations-

DTN IQFeed/DTN.IQ/DTN NxCore

Posted: Jun 8, 2005 04:14 PM          Msg. 2 of 2
JoeD,

We had to postpone the roll of this due to some legacy issues. Once we are closer to releasing, we will test with TradeStation internally, but since Tradestation is no longer developing their software, if it break, there won't be anything that can be done by us. With the changes we are making (assuming it doesn't break TradeStation), it should actually make all of the stats symbols collectable since we will now be sending only a single instrument in each symbol (whereas before some symbol contained multiple instruments in various fields).

Jay Froscheiser
DTN - Trading Markets

Time: Sat May 11, 2024 6:16 AM CFBB v1.2.0 9 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003