Join the 80,000 other DTN customers who enjoy the fastest, most reliable data available. There is no better value than DTN!

(Move your cursor to this area to pause scrolling)

"I am a hedge fund manager here. It’s funny, I have a Bloomberg terminal and a Bridge feed, but I still like having my DTN feed!" - Comment from Feras
"You have an excellent feed. Very few spikes for Spot Forex." - Comment from Public Forum Post
"Everything is working amazing now. I'm already impressed with the true-tick feed of IQFeed and it's ability to support my 480 symbol layout." - Comment from Tyler via Email
"Excellent datafeed !!!" - Comment from Arely
"My broker in Davenport suggested I give you a try as he uses your service and says its the best." - Comment from Bill via RT Chat
"I cannot believe what a difference it makes trading with ProphetX!" - Comment from Bruce in Los Angeles
"Everything is working great with the API. I love it." - Comment from Calvin
"This is an excellent value, the system is generous (allowing for 500 stocks) and stable (and really is tick-by-tick), and the support is fantastic." - Comment from Shirin via Email
"I have been using IQFeed now for a few years in MultiCharts and I have zero complaints. Very, very rare to have any data hiccups or anything at all go wrong." - Comment from Public Forum
"Can I get another account from you? I am tired of ******* going down so often" - Comment from George
Home  Search  Register  Login  Recent Posts

Information on DTN's Industries:
DTN Oil & Gas | DTN Trading | DTN Agriculture | DTN Weather
Follow DTNMarkets on Twitter
DTN.IQ/IQFeed on Twitter
DTN News and Analysis on Twitter
Viewing User Profile for: DTN_SarahS
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 27, 2008 11:33 AM
Interests:
Email: sarah.sexton@dtn.com
AIM:
Yahoo IM:
Post Statistics
DTN_SarahS has contributed to 195 posts out of 21185 total posts (0.92%) in 6,169 days (0.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Data and Content Support » CAC: MTV8 Oct 27, 2008 11:33 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Sergi,

I will send this over for correction. Thanks again for your patience.

Sarah

Data and Content Support » +GCZ8 minute history erros Oct 15, 2008 01:48 PM (Total replies: 24)

It looks as if they have identified the source of the duplicate data issues. We are working on a resolution now.

Thank you for your patience, and please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » Error: LFZ8 Oct 15, 2008 08:11 AM (Total replies: 12)

Hi Sergi,

All should be repaired at this point. We are actively watching for problems on these symbols, and working with the data provider to prevent future problems.

Sarah

Data and Content Support » Error: LFZ8 Oct 13, 2008 01:41 PM (Total replies: 12)

Sergi,

The attachment is not working for me. Can you email it to me?

Sarah

Data and Content Support » Error: LFZ8 Oct 13, 2008 01:16 PM (Total replies: 12)

Hi Sersan,

I am not seeing any issue with the LFZ8 data on either server farm. I have looked at 1 minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, and daily charts. Can you specify what exactly you are seeing? If you can give me an idea of what you are seeing, perhaps i can duplicate it. Are you still seeing delays in the data?

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » dax.x Oct 6, 2008 08:00 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hello,

This has been a continual problem since August? Does this occur every day, week, etc? I went ahead and sent this over to our Market Data group, however, whatever information you can provide will be helpful. I would like to get this resolved once and for all.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » crazy? Sep 24, 2008 11:21 AM (Total replies: 1)

Hi Lbfvt!

So sorry for the delay in response, I've been out of town and I guess people were sleeping on the job : )

It looks to me like FVX.XO has been updating correctly starting at 9:29/9:30 based upon tick data I can pull through. Our market data group has confirmed this is correct, but I will do a little digging and see what I can find out.

On the INDU, can you possibly send me a screen shot? I am unable to duplicate this, but I would like to find out why you are seeing this.

It doesn't look like there were any oddball issues while I was gone, so hopefully there is an easy fix.

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets
Edited by DTN_SarahS on Sep 24, 2008 at 11:21 AM

This message was posted in a secure forum. Click here to access the topic where message was posted.

Data and Content Support » cbot mini metals died at 09:27a eastern Aug 4, 2008 04:24 PM (Total replies: 5)

Per CME Group, they will be resetting their eCBOT Market Update and Market Depth feeds at 16:40 CT this afternoon. This will eliminate the time stamp and sequence errors we are currently receiving on the eCBOT Metals contracts. These contracts normally close at 16:00 CT and reopen at 18:16 CT, so no downtime is expected.

We are currently confirming with the exchange if we can provide the full intraday metal history for today. I will let you know what we hear.

Sarah

Data and Content Support » cbot mini metals died at 09:27a eastern Aug 4, 2008 03:59 PM (Total replies: 5)

We are now working with the exchange to see how to best correct the data. There are two issues, the first being the lost data from earlier today. After transmission resumed, we were getting incorrect timestamps. It's a bit of a clean up process before missing data can be patched in. I will post again when I hear more on this issue.

Thank you for your patience,

Sarah

Data and Content Support » cbot mini metals died at 09:27a eastern Aug 4, 2008 10:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Per CME Group, they continue to experience issues with the eCBOT Metals contracts.

DTN affected symbols include:
@YG MINI-SIZED GOLD
@YI MINI-SIZED SILVER
@ZG GOLD 100 OZ
@ZI SILVER 5000 OZ

There is an ongoing problem with the feed we receive from CME. We are working with the exchange to get this resolved.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » ym delayed feed. !! Aug 4, 2008 09:22 AM (Total replies: 3)

Is anyone still seeing a delay on @YM? This should be resolved, but if you are still seeing a delay of any kind, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Hi AMA,

I have gone ahead and submitted a customer request for this feature, and agree that this would help all of us out! I will update when I hear back from our product management group.

Kind regards,

Sarah Sexton
Edited by DTN_SarahS on Jul 22, 2008 at 08:43 AM

Data and Content Support » VXD.XO is not updating today Jul 21, 2008 11:32 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hi Skunk,

We are looking at this now, thank you for your patience.

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » re: Eurodollar Jul 15, 2008 10:36 AM (Total replies: 4)

Can you email me at support@iqfeed.net with your login information? I am showing updates, so I will need to check what server you are on.

Data and Content Support » re: Eurodollar Jul 15, 2008 10:14 AM (Total replies: 4)

The @EU# is the futures symbol for the Euro dollar, however, I beleive you were asking for the actual index. We have the E.X (on NYBOT) and the EXY$Y (Euro Cash Spot Index, also NYBOT) which is also showing a price of around 123. I am digging to see if there are other indexes available, and will let you know if I find anything.

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » re: TNX & TYX Jul 14, 2008 12:21 PM (Total replies: 5)

Hi Tim,

I am looking at the TNX.XO and the TYX.XO in "raw" data format. The exchange send this data out in the 44.560 format, and if you are able to view it differently, this would be done within Amibroker. I am looking now to see if I can figure out the setting, though you may just want to contact Amibroker support.

Thank you for your patience,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » URGENT! Jul 11, 2008 02:54 PM (Total replies: 2)

Sersan,

I will be monitoring this closely over the next few sessions. Basically, if there is any delay between the exchange timestamp and the time the data was recieved in the feed, it will be logged. If you notice any specific timeframes where you experience lagging, please let me know, as this will help to narrow everything down.

We do appreciate your patience, and thank you again for bringing this to our attention.

Kind regards,

Sarah

Data and Content Support » Split history for GRMN Jul 1, 2008 08:23 AM (Total replies: 1)

Good morning Allen,

The last split I am able to find evidence for is August 16th, 2006. Our Market Data group is looking into this now and will make any corrections as needed. We appreciate that you have taken the time to bring this to our attention. I will post here with our findings.

Kind regards,

Sarah
DTN Trading Markets

Data and Content Support » INDU.X Jun 16, 2008 09:41 AM (Total replies: 3)

Dow Jones has reported an issue with incorrect time stamps on their messages to data vendors. We are currently in communication with Dow Jones to determine how soon this issue will be corrected.

The following four major Dow Jones indices have been fixed internally in our Ticker & should now be updating properly:
INDU.X Dow 30
TRAN.X Dow Transports
COMP.X Dow Composite
UTIL.X Dow Utilities

Sarah

Time: Fri April 19, 2024 8:37 PM CFBB v1.2.0 12 ms.
© AderSoftware 2002-2003